ADVERTISEMENT

West craven and new bern

Octsun

Aug 19, 2019
My Mentor was g koonce sr we gonna stomp wc. I know what George did and got no credit f or it the tnjs and insant. Funk.

Neither team’s staffs want to play this game. A non conference, last game of the regular season. Really no upside for either team. Suspensions waiting to happen being a county rivalry with kids knowing each other.

Neither team’s staffs want to play this game. A non conference, last game of the regular season. Really no upside for either team. Suspensions waiting to happen being a county rivalry with kids knowing each other.

Could be the difference between a 1 and a 2 seed for NB. Hoping both teams come out healthy.

Could be the difference between a 1 and a 2 seed for NB. Hoping both teams come out healthy.

Both staffs need to be preaching about quitting at the whistle and getting back in the huddle. Play hard!! Damn I don't want to see flag football. These kids have played nearly a full season. They should know this by now. I want to beat New Bern for bragging rights and I'm sure you feel the same way. I enjoyed that conference title friday night but in all honesty by the time I was leaving the stadium (lights were out) I was already thinking of this game. I never go to a game not caring if we win. I wouldn't go if I felt that way.

Reactions: bud33345
I want to win for the sweep cc championship. . We will find a way to win go bears. . Trust me won,t be close yours truly the. Dean

Otis you better find a cure for that akicking come friday nite.hope things are your way cold here. I have many friends your way,hicks,butler,rasberry, have a nice day

Otis you better find a cure for that akicking come friday nite.hope things are your way cold here. I have many friends your way,hicks,butler,rasberry, have a nice day

Sounds like you should be wearing an Eagles shirt sitting with me. If you are talking about Ernest Butler I played with him. Tell him #29 said hello. He wore my Jersey against West Carteret on a play to humiliate them.

Rasberry. I'm struggling with the name but wasn't it Mickey? Went in the military I think. You expect to have a good ball player now when the last name is Rasberry , Abrams, Canady, Cox more specifically Bobby Cox. I think we have had 3 of them over the years all good ballers. George Koonce was one of my favorites. Played with Jesse Campbell. Should have gotten a d1 offer but didn't. Back then ECU was still butt hurt over not getting Roland Hooks and wouldn't recruit us for years.

I know campbell when he was a. Child koonce to, knew thier dads koonce sr was my mentor wben i was a child butler.knew mom and dad and family.lorenzo jones,teddy bryant friends of mine , had a lot of friends in the jasper,cove city,fb. The kid that played at scarolina dad and i were frie nds prior to wcraven opening

Reactions: Otis4411
New Bern was up 22-6 at Halftime. Really surprised how well our JV has done this year with the amount of 9th and 10th graders on the Varsity roster. Pipeline is solid.

New Bern was up 22-6 at Halftime. Really surprised how well our JV has done this year with the amount of 9th and 10th graders on the Varsity roster. Pipeline is solid.

Same situation with us. Just much smaller numbers. Hopefully it will be a good game tomorrow. Thanks for the score.

How in the world does the ref blow the play dead? Wow. NB causes a fumble but the refs blow the play dead prior? Yeesh.

I wanted this game bad! You guys gave he heck after the Rams game. It was good to win. Maybe we can win a playoff game.

I wanted this game bad! You guys gave he heck after the Rams game. It was good to win. Maybe we can win a playoff game.
Sounds like it was a great game! Congrats to your eagles Otis! This will put the 2A on notice and give yall a great seed! New Bern hopefully gets the turnovers fixed and represents well in the playoffs.

We'll be fine. Played conservative tonight which I thought we would do due to the circumstances. We'll take the #2 seed and see what we can do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT