ADVERTISEMENT

Week #1 ----- 8/19/2022 in the ECC

Stallions ran the ball well with just a few passes. Defense got after it against the big line and backs of Jville. Threw an Int at the end as the game was over for us, thats ok.

Jville was big and fast. Lots of players with no two way players as far as I could tell. We are small, low in numbers and I think wore down in the 4th qtr. All in all a good start and things look to be ok for this year. 14-0 even tho we were a 39 pt. underdog. Jville did take a knee at the end inside the 10 after a short field drive with the INT. Next week a better match up with Richlands.

It's always a treat to see the people that turn their back on the Southwest community come back to every event we. LOL. Traitors!! Lucky it wasn't a school night, that one hour "drive back home" would have been tough.

It's always a treat to see the people that turn their back on the Southwest community come back to every event we. LOL. Traitors!! Lucky it wasn't a school night, that one hour "drive back home" would have been tough.

What in the world are you speaking? Who are you? You calling people traitors? Are you good my guy? SWO always has support from tons of people. SWO is a family always will be. Dempsey finally went back to the T and showed that's SWO identity. I've been going to SWO games for 27 years only missed 4/5 games.

What in the world are you speaking? Who are you? You calling people traitors? Are you good my guy? SWO always has support from tons of people. SWO is a family always will be. Dempsey finally went back to the T and showed that's SWO identity. I've been going to SWO games for 27 years only missed 4/5 games.
Don't know who you are, but if you didn't leave to go play at another school, I'm not talking about you.

Reactions: UNC_91
UNC91, didn't you like the way our small line held up against those big boys from Jax?? On both sides of the ball

UNC91, didn't you like the way our small line held up against those big boys from Jax?? On both sides of the ball

I played at SWO and both my kids did. Would never leave SWO for somewhere else ever. SWO got a tough bunch of kids and I loved to see it.

I played at SWO and both my kids did. Would never leave SWO for somewhere else ever. SWO got a tough bunch of kids and I loved to see it.
SWO for life!! You coming to the Richlands game?? I'll buy you a hotdog

SWO for life!! You coming to the Richlands game?? I'll buy you a hotdog

Or course I'll be there with the wife. Drive from chapel hill every Friday evening and stay the weekend in town during football season. 6'5 black guy with SWO hat on can't miss me. I'll be on the fence the whole game. I get there about 6 pm

Reactions: daagoob
Or course I'll be there with the wife. Drive from chapel hill every Friday evening and stay the weekend in town during football season. 6'5 black guy with SWO hat on can't miss me. I'll be on the fence the whole game. I get there about 6 pm
Looking forward to meeting you!! Gonna keep that streak going against those Cats!!

Where was this traitor talk when Sw got BJ Jordan. Which by the way set records in onslow county as the single season rushing leader. How about Joseph Holmes which was out of district. I believe he was the defensive MVP in the state Championship game in 2012. I don’t know why kids parents took kids out of Southwest program. It might be the same reason kids came to Southwest back in the day. Nobody wants to play for a bunch of losers. Charlie Dempsey took a powerhouse program ran it into the ground and you have the nerve to be questioning and why parents taking kids out of Southwest. Because of people just like you. They got what they wanted now you deal with it like other coaches dealt with Sw stealing players. Now good luck with the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT