Aug 28, 2002
SWO @ Jacksonville
WRH hosts East Bladen
South Lenoir hosts Jones
James Kenan @ Ayden-Grifton
East Duplin @ Dixon
North Lenoir hosts Greene Central
Kinston hosts South Central

WRH, ED, and JK roll. I'm afraid you guys might get rolled.
If you go by all thats been said from posters on here, including a lot of the SWO crew, that would be the logical assumption. Lets define assume ......it tends to make an ASS out of U and ME sometimes. Our record against the Cards hasn't been that great the last few years, and a lot of other teams also ....lol. But I will go into this year, my 40th, with the same expectations as all others with high expectations of another Title run.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

You play how you practice. You can’t practice soft expect to play hard. With that being said I wish everyone a great season. Let’s Go Dogs!!!
Yeah that explains a lot now I know why Southwest has fallen from grace. My grandson plays for Swo. The practice is super soft. For the last 2 years Southwest has lost the best player on the roster. I know last year they kick I.Moore off the team to start whitehead son. Now word on the street his going to be playing TE. I guess Southwest don’t have the golden boy recruiting kids anymore. Southwest been recruiting kids for years. All you hear from the coaching staff is that the kids are cancer. Quick question if that so why is Zack Soliz and Adam Batchlor on the team. Soliz tried to fight every game last year. I believe Raleigh had to step in last year because of lack of discipline. Batchlor stayed in iss all last year. Do these coaches have any standard for the program. Southwest won’t win a game this year. Sorry I am just being honest no disrespect intended. Sorry Southwest will get back on track once the new principal fire this awful staff.

• Wow
Reactions: Orangecrush95
SWO @ Jacksonville
WRH hosts East Bladen
South Lenoir hosts Jones
James Kenan @ Ayden-Grifton
East Duplin @ Dixon
North Lenoir hosts Greene Central
Kinston hosts South Central
Jacksonville, WRH, SL, JK, ED, NL, Kinston

SWO has first official practice tomorrow, 8/1. Will see who shows up and the numbers. Probably be a week or so before all are back at it. In the mean time the local team here in Mo. will crank up soon. We usually start a week earlier than NC. We lost all state QB and his brother the RB to grad. Hope the 3rd brother is as good as his two older siblings, he was pretty good last year with limited touches.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah that explains a lot now I know why Southwest has fallen from grace. My grandson plays for Swo. The practice is super soft. For the last 2 years Southwest has lost the best player on the roster. I know last year they kick I.Moore off the team to start whitehead son. Now word on the street his going to be playing TE. I guess Southwest don’t have the golden boy recruiting kids anymore. Southwest been recruiting kids for years. All you hear from the coaching staff is that the kids are cancer. Quick question if that so why is Zack Soliz and Adam Batchlor on the team. Soliz tried to fight every game last year. I believe Raleigh had to step in last year because of lack of discipline. Batchlor stayed in iss all last year. Do these coaches have any standard for the program. Southwest won’t win a game this year. Sorry I am just being honest no disrespect intended. Sorry Southwest will get back on track once the new principal fire this awful staff.
Who is the golden boy recruiter?

Yesterday was the first time I saw the team. They have good size and speed. Everyone seems to be working hard. It’s too early to make any predictions. I am looking forward to seeing them in action.

Offense is going to be a train. I look to see aggressive athletic defense. Barring injuries, l’m looking for a Shelby rematch.i
I waz impress with Wallace run game in state championship.The problem is the defense.U had Shelby QB who could have call his girlfriend an ate cheeseburger an still completed passes all night.Not a knock on Wallace but u just don’t have the athletes to compete with them.

I waz impress with Wallace run game in state championship.The problem is the defense.U had Shelby QB who could have call his girlfriend an ate cheeseburger an still completed passes all night.Not a knock on Wallace but u just don’t have the athletes to compete with them.
I couldn’t agree more. This year got a lot of depth and emphasis on defense. If not for three bad breaks, WRH was in that game. No doubt Shelby had more athletes and no doubt a better team. We’ll have some athletes on defense and be a lot better but only Shelby has got bout five 6’2 or taller WR’s.

I couldn’t agree more. This year got a lot of depth and emphasis on defense. If not for three bad breaks, WRH was in that game. No doubt Shelby had more athletes and no doubt a better team. We’ll have some athletes on defense and be a lot better but only Shelby has got bout five 6’2 or taller WR’s.
I thought that
WRH played one heck of a game. Shelbys Offense was just on a different level.

Only did that three games. Kinston, Northeastern, Shelby. Worked the first two games. I think coaches did that for three reasons, first being weapons that those teams had returning ko’s, not to get star players injured and get more possessions.

so you think WRH gonna save the on side kick gimmick for the playoffs and get them that way? I see what you mean 🧐
I thought the kid was Liu Kang out there for a minute. He was doing all kinds of freakish kicks. WRH was such a fun team to watch. You’d think Shelby playing South Point over the years, would have given some prep for WRH’s offense. But, they had some thoroughbreds in that backfield, kids who could be the primary featured back on other teams, not to even mention the great Kanye Roberts.

I didn’t like all the onside kicking, though. I hadn’t seen it that much, since a game of Madden a few years back. Seemed a little bush league, in my opinion, and that’s such a high collision play. You’re going to get some players hurt doing that play. Shelby did have one player knocked out the game from that play.

Last edited:
I thought the kid was Liu Kang out there for a minute. He was doing all kinds of freakish kicks. WRH was such a fun team to watch. You’d think Shelby playing South Point over the years, would have given some prep for WRH’s offense. But, they had some thoroughbreds in that backfield, kids who could be the primary featured back on other teams, not to even mention the great Kanye Roberts.

I didn’t like all the onside kicking, though. I hadn’t seen it that much, since a game of Madden a few years back. Seemed a little bush league, in my opinion, and that’s such a high collision play. You’re going to get some players hurt doing that play. Shelby did have one player knocked out the game from that play.
WRH was trying to keep our defense off the field cause most of our defense played both ways, unlike Shelby. Plus, we had 3 starters on defense out with Covid. Not using that for excuse. Trying to do what you got to for the win. Looks like this year we won’t have to play so many both ways. Dogs have got depth this year. Only Battle at East Duplin can slow down our running game or at least he has in the past.

Only did that three games. Kinston, Northeastern, Shelby. Worked the first two games. I think coaches did that for three reasons, first being weapons that those teams had returning ko’s, not to get star players injured and get more possessions.

I know, you saved it for the playoffs. 3 rounds is most of the playoffs

I'm telling Clinton and ED you said the bulldogs are gonna bulldoze both of them in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT