James Kenan 2-0 @ Whiteville 2-0

H
CBA
ED
D
K
WO
JK
Hoggard.........Wrh will start 0-3, however Havelock and Hoggard are larger schools and Clinton will Most Likely represent the East this year.

Aycock
East Duplin by a lot
Dixon
Kinston
White Oak
James Kenan

East Duplin 2-0
James Kenan 2-0
Kinston 1-1
South Lenoir 1-1
Wallace Rose Hill 0-2
Southwest Onslow 0-2
North Lenoir 0-2

Thursday Night
Hoggard 0-1 @ WRH 0-2
CB Aycock 2-0 @ N. Lenoir 0-2

Friday Night
East Duplin 2-0 @ Richlands 1-1
Dixon 0-2 @ S. Lenoir 1-1
Kinston 1-1 @ Ayden Grifton 2-0
SWO 0-2 @ White Oak 1-1
Game Of The Week

H
CBA
ED
D
K
WO
JK
WRH right the ship this week.
CBA
East Duplin
SL
AG
White Oak
Whiteville

What's the status of the games this week? Still Friday or been moved to Wednesday or later in the season?

East Duplin 2-0
James Kenan 2-0
Kinston 1-1
South Lenoir 1-1
Wallace Rose Hill 0-2
Southwest Onslow 0-2
North Lenoir 0-2

Thursday Night
Hoggard 0-1 @ WRH 0-2
CB Aycock 2-0 @ N. Lenoir 0-2

Friday Night
East Duplin 2-0 @ Richlands 1-1
Dixon 0-2 @ S. Lenoir 1-1
Kinston 1-1 @ Ayden Grifton 2-0
SWO 0-2 @ White Oak 1-1
Game Of The Week

H
CBA
ED
D
K
WO
JK
Hoggard @ WRH: Dont think WRH will be able to stop the passing attack hoggard has this week. IMO if WRH is going to be successful this year theyre gonna have to play their athletes both ways.
Hoggard 41-21

CBA @ NL: I do think NL is improved this year. Their Tailback has looked really impressive so far but they wont hang with aycock. CBA 36-6

ED @ Richlands: This ED team isnt as talented as last year but they sure are scrappy. They wont have the firepower to blow teams out like last year but they are going to win a lot of close games. They are very well disciplined and all do their jobs. Ill take my boys in this one.
ED 27-7

Dixon @ SL: This one is interesting. At the beginning of the year I would have picked Sl to win this game. However after seeing Dixon in person and their change in offensive schemes, which was actually impressive, I will take Dixon. Dixon 28-13

Kinston @ Ayden Grifton: AG off to a 2-0 start but dont think it means much. I think Kinston dominates this one. Kinston 48-13

SWO @ White Oak: I think this is going to be a sneaky good football game. You would normally look at these teams and take SWO in a blowout. However, I do think that White Oak is a better team than they have been in the past. I think this one is going to be a true nailbiter. Im going to take White Oak in a tight one.
White Oak 22-20

GOTW: JK @ Whiteville: This is maybe the 2nd best 2a east nonconference game of the high school season. 2 teams who we assume are in the top 6 or so in the east. JK has looked okay so far I think going through some growing pains on defense, and also facing 2 air raid teams. But their offense has been nothing short of dominant. Whiteville has struggled in the first half of their games agaisnt 2 weak opponents but dominated the second half. This one will come down to the whiteville D vs the Jk O imo. I think JK will do a much better job defending a wing T team. I also think JK is bigger and more physical up front. Im going to stick with my preseason prediction and take Jk in a close one.
JK 34-28
JK

Richlands people all over Facebook talking mad ish about "making more history" because they beat SW Onslow again this year.

I tried to tell them that this is a horse of a different color.

Richlands is a decent team. Not going to be that easy. ED should win but not going to blow them out in the first quarter.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
James Kenan seems to have trouble playing at historic Legion Stadium in Whiteville 42-7 Whiteville wins and it wasn’t that close. Jk offense was single wing or mule train I guess 80% of the time. Big game at Whiteville next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT