ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace vs Midway

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Not alot of talk bout this game. I think it has a chance to be one of the better games this week. Any thoughts or predictions?

Reactions: UNC91
For sure the best matchup in ECC this week. Probably could go either way.

True Midway has a very talented offense and probably the best QB in the conference throwing the ball but their weakness seems to be stopping a strong running game East Duplin was able to move the ball on them and put up 40 points same thing for Clinton we were able to run pretty effectively on them aswell. Hard for me to imagine they will be able to stop the dogs running game.......deciding factor may be Wallace's defense vs Midway's offense

Reactions: dogs79
I don’t know if WRH has Kanye at full health but I’m going to pick the Dogs in this. They lost a tough one to a good East Duplin team. A home game for WRH in a win or go home situation I like WRH to squeeze out a W to keep playoff hopes alive.
WRH 48 Midway 44

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
WRH will match up easily with athletes of Midway. Midway (if they play on Thursday) may have trouble throwing it around if wind is as bad as they say it is gonna be (25-30mph gusts) but their QB is really good. If I had to choose I’d take WRH but wouldn’t be shocked if Midway were to win.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
WRH will match up easily with athletes of Midway. Midway (if they play on Thursday) may have trouble throwing it around if wind is as bad as they say it is gonna be (25-30mph gusts) but their QB is really good. If I had to choose I’d take WRH but wouldn’t be shocked if Midway were to win.

Going off Midway's twitter says game is Friday

Dogs made big improvements in the ED game. They were really getting handled and started showing fight. Almost came all the way back to win. I know Goldsboro is not a good test,but the dogs passed the eye test in that game. Dogs showed several looks on D. Only thing is we're still really beat up but still should move the ball on offense. Got to go with the dogs 41-35

To ultimately be successful in this conference and break into the top tier you have to be able to stop the run against a good team Midway didnt show it against ED or Clinton and the same can be said tonight.

WRH defense doing a good job too. That to me has been the deal. I knew WRH would score, I just figured Midway would too.

I can turn this off. Thought they would at least make a game of it 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT