ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
After an early season loss to James Kenan where WRH wasnt very sharp and JK played there best game of the season, the Dogs have grew up right before our eyes. They seem to be peaking at just the right time. Our defense is young and has grew up int one of the best defenses in all of 1aa. They are starting to look like a better team than they were last year.

I agree gdog. After lasts nights thumping of 2a power clinton, it appears the dogs are peaking at the right time. All around great effort last night. We're gonna be hard to keep out of Winston Salem if we play like that

Favorites to win it. I may have to ride down to that 3rd round game.

Ever thought that Clinton might just be not that good this year? THey did lose to Hoggard didn't they? And WRH lost to JK who lost to Rosewood. ANd that JK game wasnt even close was it? The west is just strong this year and it will take somebody better than WRH to beat a western team.

Wallace has turned into one of the best teams in the state if not the best in all of 1-A.

Wallace slept on a talented JK team in the second week of the season.

If Kenan can survive to the fourth round it'll be the third straight year these teams have met each other in the fourth round and the seventh straight year that one or both teams has played a fourth round game and if that happens it would make five out of the past seven years one of these two teams has played in a state championship game in which the Duplin county duo is a combined 4-0 in the previous four appearances so until a western team steps up to take out the powers that be, there should only be talk about how the east has beaten the west.

During the seven year run in the championship brackets that WRH and JK has played in the west has only won once. That was over Ayden-Grifton five years ago. So to recap

The past seven years:

WRH/JK-4
The West-0

Last edited:
If Wrh and JK make to the 4th round that will be the state title game. Both teams are good enough to win it all. I hope the west is prepared for what's comming to wake forest to meet them.

Reactions: mbdfan
1AA East is loaded with its top seeds and schedules they play for sure!!

Wallace HAS shown ME a lot THis season after JAMEs Kenan BeAt Them. JOey PRice has Done a Great job and Expect ann rematch Within the NExt Month.

No i am not drunk. Dont touch the stuff actually. Bad for your body and I don't do anything bad for my body. I am just saying that WRH does not impress me. No team in the eat does. The best team in the east actually lost to Rosewood. The champ is in the west this year!

King Fu lets just go ahead and forget all the other games and let WRH/Tarboro and JK go at it the next two weeks for all the marbles? No sense in any of us western teams even trying.

We will see if the tide has turned. Being you are from the western part of the state you don't know anything about the tides. And you probably don't know a whole lot about WRH football. But I hope whatever team you pull for gets to the title game and has to play either of the 3 teams you are bashing. Good luck over the next 4 weeks cause week 5 you will need it!

Oh I get it now. WRH spotted JK 14 points, JK spotted Rosewood 14 points, and Tarboro spotted SW Edgecombe 14 points. So that's how you play ball in the east now. You better stop spotting those 14 points, none of you have come back to win one of those yet lol

4+0 doesn't = 7.

You got to look at the over all record. Go back to 2,000 and see what you get.

The west is weak? okay.
Look back at 1a/1aa over the last 14 years. After you do you will see that the West is not WEAK. The East has even it out alitttle but the West has way more 1a/1aa titles going all the way back to 2000. But you might not have been born by that time so we should probably over look some of what you say.

Yeah, Tarboro has done so much in 1a. lol.

every team that wins a title or two thinks they are something. Double he titles you got then talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT