ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble in the promise land

DenProtecter

Nov 9, 2019
Shelby
I’ll be honest and admit, this Shelby team has a lot of issues. Personnel wise, scheme, attitude, and everything else. But i still believe our biggest opponent has been ourselves. We can’t get out of our own way. Penalties, especially at pivotal times throughout the game, play Calling is questionable at times, under utilizing what we do have and the list go on.
Although we haven’t had many, we have had some down years but this is the first year i have looked out and been truly saddened by the way we preform. From the “pile” on until 00:00 from the head coach and staff down the last player looked confused and out of whack. undisciplined and at times a total mess.

even with all our known issues i still believe that this team has the talent to make a deep run and even another championship! With that being said Go Lions!
C/0 92!

I’ll be honest and admit, this Shelby team has a lot of issues. Personnel wise, scheme, attitude, and everything else. But i still believe our biggest opponent has been ourselves. We can’t get out of our own way. Penalties, especially at pivotal times throughout the game, play Calling is questionable at times, under utilizing what we do have and the list go on.
Although we haven’t had many, we have had some down years but this is the first year i have looked out and been truly saddened by the way we preform. From the “pile” on until 00:00 from the head coach and staff down the last player looked confused and out of whack. undisciplined and at times a total mess.

even with all our known issues i still believe that this team has the talent to make a deep run and even another championship! With that being said Go Lions!
C/0 92!
The “Pile On” too? Good heavens! This is serious!

Reactions: daagoob
I don’t know all the kids but i remembered a few numbers of jerseys that didn’t even get in that during the pile on just touched the pile. I was beside myself.

C/0 92!
The only game I have been disappointed is the SP game.But playing a good team that runs a tough to defend offense on a Thursday after having a incredible game the past Saturday night is tough.We tend to forget the talent we lost from the 19 team which I believe was one of the best ever Shelby teams.Hopefully we can cut some of these penalties and turnovers out and have a decent showing in the playoffs. If we go out it will be ok I promise and we will move on August.Go Lions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT