ADVERTISEMENT

This years Shelby team...

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
Well to start, not beating chest which is always said.
True when u carry success almost every year, how can u not boost or brag.
But to start, we have a lot to replace on defense, 2- D-1 players one Carolina 1 at App, LB. That went Gardner Webb, DB went too D-2 school and Lineman to D-2 school.
So we took big hit, we do have some kids coming up that look promising.
On offense, Qb if injury free possibly could break season passing record .
Some great Receivers, and great running crew, most of lineman same on offense kicking game should be strong too.
The schedule will be very tough
KM -Ac Reynolds- Crest - Hibriten
Then weak till Burns game.
I belive we will get better each weak, expect to see us deep in Dec.

Shelbyfan1, what are your thoughts with Kings Mountain game. That sounds like a good one to see.

Reactions: UNC91
I think KM going be a tough 1st game.
Talked to coach Lloyd other day, he says they should be good this year, but it's 15,16,17 year old kids so u never know.
I do think they lost few really good D players, I also know we get points just hope we can slow them down on offense

Shelby doesn't rebuild, they reload. Yeah losing that many good athletes will hurt a little, but never count out them golden lions. I would be very surprised if Shelby isn't playing for a state title in December. That non conference schedule is tough though I'll admit that.

We did lose a lot, but have a lot back too. Two Big starters on D line back. We should be set at safety. Corner and LB I am not sure. We should be just fine on offense. Excited to see some younger guys get after it. There are a lot of young and big talented kids. Full confidence in our entire staff.

We did lose a lot, but have a lot back too. Two Big starters on D line back. We should be set at safety. Corner and LB I am not sure. We should be just fine on offense. Excited to see some younger guys get after it. There are a lot of young and big talented kids. Full confidence in our entire staff.
Did the DB Houze go to KM?

Shelby D tackle, Tyler Boyce, committed to Wofford today. Congratulations to this young
Wow!!!! He was the fastest player on the team. Had not heard that, and I am friends with his mom on Facebook. Hadn’t noticed her mention it. Oh well. Good luck to him, though.
I already knew I was just fishing for a little more info but want really no for sure until tomorrow

Howz. was turned down by CC school board for transfer, now enrolled at Stuart Cramer high.
Sources say CC turned them down due to being ask why wanting to transfer, they replied to play football..
Which that is a no no to do here ...

l
Howz. was turned down by CC school board for transfer, now enrolled at Stuart Cramer high.
Sources say CC turned them down due to being ask why wanting to transfer, they replied to play football..
Which that is a no no to do here ...
why did he leave SHELBY in the first place?!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Got mad , that he wanted to be RB and coach told him we have 2 in place already, and that he had pos. Already.
But that if he didn't have off season surgery on knee he wasn't any use to Shelby, cause coach wasn't putting him on field to do further damage

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT