ADVERTISEMENT

ST Pauls@ Whiteville

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
Lets get it started. SP has a very good team. Undefeated like the Pack, Should be a great game. They have a great back. but the Pack has 3 + a QB that can run and throw, and the alpha # 22 if they need him + a outstanding defense. Just don't think SP can match that. I think the Pack wins by 3 tds, but that is why they play the game. We should have won last year but we did not, so we owe them one. Everybody chime in.

Definitely an up tick in the competition.Think our D will continue to find ways to stop who’s in front of them. Heard their QB may be injured which has to hurt their passing game. Like our chances to advance.

Yo check St. Pauls averaging 53 points while giving up an avg of 16. Beast! Our running back is really good. No one wanna get in a shoot out with #23 and #5. They really thrive off the big play. They’re already preparing for third round boss.

Well I’ve got my popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Yo St Paul's RB will earn every yard and win. I don’t think Whiteville has seen a team as good as St. Paul’s. St Paul’s will have them for lunch next day. They definitely believed in their team. Everybody seems to be healthy too.

From the video I saw y’all like to run a lot of traps inside. Your line does get a good push off the ball. We’ll see how that works against the Packs D. D line and LB’s are the strength of the team. Two are D1 commits.

Reactions: Redzone8
From the video I saw y’all like to run a lot of traps inside. Your line does get a good push off the ball. We’ll see how that works against the Packs D. D line and LB’s are the strength of the team. Two are D1 commits.
St Paul's offense has a ton of weapons. Defense could be trouble for Whiteville. Hear what I say Yo. Size, athletes, good offense. QB can run and throw. WR’s are good. St. Paul’s will hit you hard and is physical.

Should be very entertaining.

So yeah Yo. You right. Record breaking Baldwin with 447 yards and six touchdowns means they overcame adversity

Whiteville may need to do something with #70. Monster.

Think the Pack can score with anybody, our D will be St Pauls problem and ultimately what sends you to the basketball court. RR a #12 seed just took St Pauls to OT and scored 36 points on their D I think that is the telling
fact here,

can anybody tell me what conference ST Pauls played in. I thought it was the ECC but the only team they played that i know of was Clinton.

Wallace waz going to be in that new conference but some of the school complain about the distance..Some school over hour

Sure there will be a lot of good hitting going on, but RR exposed your D and the Whiteville coaches will exploit those weaknesses come Friday night, watch and learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT