ADVERTISEMENT

ST Pauls@ Whiteville

@loveboat500 If I'm not mistaken, KB finished with 168 yards rushing. 120 in the 2nd half. Also had to play linebacker at the end of the game due to injuries.
I was afraid he was going to get hurt like Zamir White did in his senior year for playing Defense. I am glad it all turned out great

Reactions: UNC91
St pauls gets destroyed next week lol. St Paul's not good team, Whiteville just as overrated as they come. Go back into hiding...........
I am pretty sure everyone on this board would be happy if you would crawl back into your hole and stay their for good. All you do is bash everyone's team except yours. You are some piece of work and a lot more i can't say.

Kanye Roberts for WRH got held without a td and under 100 yards by ED last night. He couldn’t seem to keep his footing. Slipped several times. Montgomery is picking up the slack though.
Kanye knee was hurting he couldn’t plant on his right knee but he’s good

Congrats to you guys. I tuned in on the radio. You guys exposed our secondary. SP balanced attack is what teams need in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way.
St. Paul is more like the western teams.They passed ball well.I see it yr after yr .U run so much in the season.When playoff time comes u r lost when the time comes .I know St. Paul defense waz question.But that offense is piece of work.Congrats.Got to go with the dogs

Reactions: blackbulldog
Congrats to you guys. I tuned in on the radio. You guys exposed our secondary. SP balanced attack is what teams need in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way.
Today I am still having flashbacks about the game. This will be a game I can tell my grand kids one day. Great players on both sides made the great night memories for fans behind both sidelines.

St. Paul is more like the western teams.They passed ball well.I see it yr after yr .U run so much in the season.When playoff time comes u r lost when the time comes .I know St. Paul defense waz question.But that offense is piece of work.Congrats.Got to go with the dogs
I hope and pray they have every tool necessary to advance past Princeton.

• Haha
Kanye Roberts for WRH got held without a td and under 100 yards by ED last night. He couldn’t seem to keep his footing. Slipped several times. Montgomery is picking up the slack though.
WRH won didnt they? They had a few backs to pick up the load. Thats what it takes against the really good teams. Rollin up mega yards and td's just isn't realistic then.

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT