ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville at Pender

loveboat500

Jun 11, 2014
Boy, Pender put up some points last week TRIPLE DIGITS! Think we have a decent D and will not allow anything close to half of that, but we gotta drive over there and play, the Pack seems to be hitting their stride would like to see a penalty free, minimum TO game and I think we'll be ok.

I think if the Pack defense and the offence play the way they did last week we will win by 3 touchdowns, but Pender is not East Columbus. Their defense sounds weak, but their offence sounds really good. To give up 83 points and score 106 points is unreal. The Pack better be ready to play and not take any plays off.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I think if the Pack defense and the offence play the way they did last week we will win by 3 touchdowns, but Pender is not East Columbus. Their defense sounds weak, but their offence sounds really good. To give up 83 points and score 106 points is unreal. The Pack better be ready to play and not take any plays off.
Pender shouldn’t put 21 on Whiteville. Whiteville by 30+

Strick,where do you think Pack will be seeded in playoffs?

Reactions: Swo1980
If they don't lose anymore, maybe they will be between 6 and 10 I hope. I would like to see a home game, but that is up to the players.

Anybody going to the game tonight at Pender? I can't make it, please post the scores if you can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT