ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Dudley Regional Final

Men? Men don't base their self worth on their high school football team. You guys are losers. That being said the Red Raiders have exceeded expectations and will give Dudley a good football game. They have gotten better but I'm still taking Dudley

Men also don't hijack threads to start their own irrelevant crap... But nevermind, that's none of my business. Boys will be boys...

Reactions: DeBoer31
Ok I get it Red Raider men love peckers we have established that now just get beat like normal and hang up the helmets.

Men? Men don't base their self worth on their high school football team. You guys are losers. That being said the Red Raiders have exceeded expectations and will give Dudley a good football game. They have gotten better but I'm still taking Dudley

Ok I get it Red Raider men love peckers we have established that now just get beat like normal and hang up the helmets.
Not Stalking You,

Are you a former player from the 2006 football team? if so, it will probably be another 30 years before EG has another team that comes close to that winning season. How many more times will the Warriors fall to the Raiders on Black Friday. I like egfan and TarheelWarrior and hate that the team is not more competitve, but you are a major gut wrenching hemorrhoid that bleeds every time you sneeze. So put on a mask and a Depends before you call me a loser again.

SP and Belmont men don't base their self worth on the HS football team. They base it on working hard, sacrifice, commitment. Those type characteristics help produce good football.
I don't even think you're an EG fan. But, just some quick history...did you know that Hunter Huss' all time record/win % is almost identical to what EG's is vs. South Point? Right at 20%.

I'm calling the EG win next year. That being said if SP pulls the upset over Dudley I will be a fan they are still Gaston county

I'm calling the EG win next year. That being said if SP pulls the upset over Dudley I will be a fan they are still Gaston county
Ha Ha, another bandwagon fan. This time conditional that SP wins. Go away whoever you are. SP don't need fans like you. We are still coming to repo your trailer when you welch on that bet that Dudly scores 100 tonight. Easy money except that your trailer probably is not worth the price of diesel fuel needed to bulldoze the trailer out of the kudzu and snake vines.

The boys from Belmont know good fish. When I lived that way it was Twin Tops about every Friday night. Bet it’s going to be a damn good game tonight.

80 yd kickoff return
TD Dudley PAT good
SP 0. Dudley 7
11:24 left

sP 1 & 10 own 26
SP. 4 & 13 from Dudley 38

Dudley 1 & 10 own 14
Dudley 4 & 7 own 25

SP 1 & 10 own 19
4:21 left
SP 4 & 5 own 24

Dudley 1 & 10 own 46