ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs The Crest Chargers

#31 and the rest administer the novocaine. It’s real and it’s coming! Btw, what’s with the midget/short people jokes? You know you don’t want me stooping to that! No pun intended.
Bend over when you talk to me. That way I can kick you in the ass and whisper in you ear at the same time.lol I'm impressed with your restraint of the vertical obvious

Seadog if Southpoint wins we'll all celebrate your trailer Lord knows it's been at least 3 weeks since I've seen your mom. I'll bring Natty light or as South pointers call it fancy beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: crestrulz
Seadog if Southpoint wins we'll all celebrate your trailer Lord knows it's been at least 3 weeks since I've seen your mom.

I think I remember, didn’t she spank your rear end and put you to bed without your binky?

A Burns fan, a Shelby fan and a Crust fan had to spend the night in a farmers barn. The farmer said you can stay as long as you leave my goat alone.

The next morning the farmer found his goat dead in the corner. He pointed his shotgun a the three guys and ask, what happened to my goat? They all began to point at each other saying the the other two had had sex with the farmers goat 🐐, to the point it killed the poor animal.

The farmer told them if they wanted to live, they had to go out on the farm and bring back one piece of fruit.

The Burns fan came back first. He had a single 🍇 grape. The farmer said, “stick it up your ace and wait in the back of the barn.”

The Shelby fan came back next. He had an 🍎 apple. The farmer said, “stick it up your ace and wait in the back of the barn.

As the farmer was waiting for the Crust guy to get back, the Burns and Shelby guys burst out laughing. “What’s so funny” the farmer ask. They said look here comes the Crust guy carrying a watermelon 🍉.

A Burns fan, a Shelby fan and a Crust fan had to spend the night in a farmers barn. The farmer said you can stay as long as you leave my goat alone.

The next morning the farmer found his goat dead in the corner. He pointed his shotgun a the three guys and ask, what happened to my goat? They all began to point at each other saying the the other two had had sex with the farmers goat 🐐, to the point it killed the poor animal.

The farmer told them if they wanted to live, they had to go out on the farm and bring back one piece of fruit.

The Burns fan came back first. He had a single 🍇 grape. The farmer said, “stick it up your ace and wait in the back of the barn.”

The Shelby fan came back next. He had an 🍎 apple. The farmer said, “stick it up your ace and wait in the back of the barn.

As the farmer was waiting for the Crust guy to get back, the Burns and Shelby guys burst out laughing. “What’s so funny” the farmer ask. They said look here comes the Crust guy carrying a watermelon 🍉.
No goats no glory....I still have the shirt .

A South Point fan walks into a brothel with a honeycomb and a donkey.​

The brothel keeper asks how she can help him. He says, "I need a woman, because mine has left me."

The keeper says "Why? And what are the honeycomb and donkey for?" The midget says, "My wife found a genie in a bottle, and he granted her three wishes. The first, she asked for a house fit for a queen, so he gave her this honeycomb, the second she asked for the nicest ass in all the land, so he gave her this lovely donkey..."

The keeper asked, "What was the third wish?" "She asked the genie for my penis to hang down past my knees." "That's not so bad." "Not so bad?" Spluttered the midget, "I used to be six foot three!" ✌️😂

Last edited:
There's absolutely no doubt that a thread about Crest and southpoint was going to turn into messing with goats.

Goodness, I think someone dubbed the Crest Crampers yelling for help during a SP game.
I had to get in on this Miss Sasha. The opportunity was too great to pass...

Also I may have missed last week but may decide to make the trek for this one. If so I would like to meet my boy @seadog28 and @crestrulz in person.

Have a good week everyone!

Reactions: seadog28
I had to get in on this Miss Sasha. The opportunity was too great to pass...

Also I may have missed last week but may decide to make the trek for this one. If so I would like to meet my boy @seadog28 and @crestrulz in person.

Have a good week everyone!
Trust me seadog will have piss stains on the front of his pants and will conspicuously smell like cheap liquor.

Rulz, you need to tell the story about Crestmas and his cowbell. 😂😂😂
HAHAHAH.. I swear man as soon as I get the chance I will. That freaking cowbell. I hate you're not going to be at the game Matt. You a great guy and a better man. I'm honored to know you.

Now we can get back to ribbing.

My dad said the worst experience he ever had was watching the peach bowl between NC State and Mississippi State. Those cowbells have given him flashbacks for years...

Bottom line. Stop Riley. Win game. SP is a one trick poney.
You won't see the same SP team this coming week. Not saying SP walks away with a win but the offense has looked better over the past (2) weeks. QB reads are improving weekly. This past week his play resembled what we are accustomed to seeing from a SP QB. In turn, less output from Riley each of the past (2) weeks.

You won't see the same SP team this coming week. Not saying SP walks away with a win but the offense has looked better over the past (2) weeks. QB reads are improving weekly. This past week his play resembled what we are accustomed to seeing from a SP QB. In turn, less output from Riley each of the past (2) weeks.
12 has looked leaps and bounds better than he did earlier in the season. 7 is a great player, just not a qb, and blocks really well at the wing.

I heard the Raiders will be installing shotgun-spread this week. Maybe going five wide against the Crampers. Any truth to this?

Interesting rematch. South Point jumped out fast in the first game but couldn't close the deal and allowed Crest to hang around.

This should be a good one. And I'll say Crest wins in another close one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT