ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Erwin tonight at Ac

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
Ride up the mountain tonight to AC to see a good line up of scrimmages.
6.00 Asheville vs Murphy
700 Shelby vs Erwin
800 AC vs Freedom
Good chance to see AC and Freedom we both play in reg. Season.
Cant wait

Went good!! O start out a little slow, D give up a big pass play!!! But I think it's was 28-7 with the 1st teams! They got a late TD with the 2nd team D out there!!!

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Erwin has scrimmaged Shelby quite a bit the last few years and this defense is probably the best one I have seen, especially against the run. Those linebackers are ridiculous! I just don't see the ankle biters from Belmont having success against that, but I could be wrong. As for Erwin I was pleased that we were able to stay relatively competitive considering how young we are at a lot of key positions. Best to luck to Shelby this year.

Was 4-2 score, Shelby started out on offense, note 75 mins on clock and teams goung 4 downs, wuth clock running, never seen it done this way.
We had penaltys left and right moved ball but had to punt.
Erwin got ball, and that Shelby D looked as good as advertised. Went back and forth a time or 2 then Shelbys O got going, jumped out to 4-1
Erwin, olayed hard, they will be a good fb team.
Shelby will be fine, to many dropped passes, and pentlys need cut down.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Macfan, me and coach Pruett are good friend's, i went after game and stood and talked to him and coach Ware.
I told him tonight, i was impressed with Erwin, Rod will do great at Erwin, good luck rest of way

Macfan, me and coach Pruett are good friend's, i went after game and stood and talked to him and coach Ware.
I told him tonight, i was impressed with Erwin, Rod will do great at Erwin, good luck rest of way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT