ADVERTISEMENT

4A South Iredell at Statesville WK3

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
The In-county rivalry will add another chapter to this long history as Statesville leads the overall series 43-15.

Both team have struggled thus far.

Statesville - They didn’t play well vs AC and only put up 6 and They did play a little bit better vs LN but only putting up 13. Statesville QB Tre Turner looked a little more comfortable in the backfield this week vs LN as Statesville did put up roughly 250 total offense vs LN but still lost by 1. Statesville had their chance in that game to win.

South Iredell: South is just super young with 7 sophomore. Offensive is weak spot but Defense isn’t too bad. South had talent and They have bright spots on that roster but Youth usually tend be a little slower and more mistakes as if u had a veteran type team. South has a potential to win this game at Statesville.

I think this is a tough game to pick as both are struggling n all but Rn I’m going with Statesville 26 South 20 but could be a 10-7 type game in all retrospective and I only give Statesville the edge is that played LN better then AC and It’s at home

I agree Bluedevil1996. I do think Statesville wins this one probably in a close matchup. But one thing about South is they will have some good talented players coming up. Next year they will be a good decent team. In couple years they will be loaded with good experience players. I was impressed with QB who is sophomore about his playing style. The Soph RB has good speed as well.
I will be heading to this game next week.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I agree Bluedevil1996. I do think Statesville wins this one probably in a close matchup. But one thing about South is they will have some good talented players coming up. Next year they will be a good decent team. In couple years they will be loaded with good experience players. I was impressed with QB who is sophomore about his playing style. The Soph RB has good speed as well.
I will be heading to this game next week.
Statesville wins 22-15. About what I expected. A TD win. South was down 22-7 at HT. But looked lot better in the 2nd half. South got the ball down at the 2 and was about to score but ran out of time. Good game. When I saw South played North Iredell I saw potentials with this team. Loaded with sophomores and Jrs. They will have quality team for next couple years.

Tales of 2 half and tons of flags once again tonight. South iredell played better in the 2nd half. I think they need roll out their QB more but WR have catch the ball esp when they hit u right in the hands. I think South had a great shot to win this contest.

Statesville had a lot penalties but they played well for the WIN.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT