ADVERTISEMENT

Western Foothills 3A 9/15

Huge win for Hickory. Our boys did not back down from any bullying, overcame many overlooked calls and took down a solid East Lincoln team. Coach Glass had his team prepared as the Red Tornadoes met the challenge. We honored two track coaches by naming the track after them, gave away over $63,000.00 away in the big 50/50 raffle and took over first place in the conference.

Huge win for Hickory. Our boys did not back down from any bullying, overcame many overlooked calls and took down a solid East Lincoln team. Coach Glass had his team prepared as the Red Tornadoes met the challenge. We honored two track coaches by naming the track after them, gave away over $63,000.00 away in the big 50/50 raffle and took over first place in the conference.
Hickory looked good tonight.. they are a very good coached team !!! . solid in all phases really. Tackling was good !!! not many penalties. I knew nothing of these 2 teams heck I drove from Rutherford co. To watch what I hoped would be a good game and it was.

Hickory looked good tonight.. they are a very good coached team !!! . solid in all phases really. Tackling was good !!! not many penalties. I knew nothing of these 2 teams heck I drove from Rutherford co. To watch what I hoped would be a good game and it was.
Coach Glass coaches tough and is a class guy. His team reflects that.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Here is the wrap up of scores for Western Foothills.
North Iredell 33 Foard 0
West Iredell 42 St Stephens 41
Statesville 18 North Lincoln 14
Hickory 49 East Lincoln 28
I went 3-0 with my predictions and gave Hickory n East Lincoln game a tossup.

The West-Saint game was great, Saint scored late and went for 2 to get the win and didn’t make it. Wests 4-0 record is fools gold. For as bad as Saints offense has been they moved it very easily on them. They do have a top 3 RB though.

West Iredell has the easiest schedule is all classifications. No excuse for them not to start 5-0. I think this may ɓe the year they beat Statesville.

Statesville. Very disappointed in general. I hoped or expected more or better.

Hickory and East Lincoln is the class of this conference. Huge drop after those 2
West Iredell struggled with winless St Stephens. Previously, they have been blown out the first 3 games.

West Iredell has the easiest schedule is all classifications. No excuse for them not to start 5-0. I think this may ɓe the year they beat Statesville.

Statesville. Very disappointed in general. I hoped or expected more or better.

Hickory and East Lincoln is the class of this conference. Huge drop after those 2
I just want to man up and eat my crow this morning. Coach Cowan and staff GREAT FREAKING JOB LAST NIGHT. The Statesville team we saw last night was as dominant I've seen in years. Trust me the 42-14 don't even come close to how bad of a mismatch this game was. I just want to give my flowers to the players and coaching staff at Statesville. You were the better COACHED team and your players responded to your message and motivation perfectly. Statesville looked like what I expected all year from them. Coach Cowan incredible game plan start to finish. The was a masterpiece of art of coaching displayed last night.

Other than that. Next week's game between East Lincoln and undefeated West Iredell will be very interesting. North Iredell vs North Lincoln may be the game of the week.

Honestly I'm ready for the last week of the season. If you thought last year Statesville-Hickory was a barn burner, which it was an instant all time classic. I think this year's game is going to be much bigger. I can see all of Hickory and all of Statesville at this game. Just impressed with the Greyhound players and coaching last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT