ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville-Brevard updates

Brevard was one HECK of a ballclub. Those kids could ball. The Oline mos def imposed their will on the Reidsville Dline. When the smoke cleared, at the end of the day, I believe the best team won.
Yes, I believe the refs blew that illegal motion call on Canada. It would still be hard for me seeing Brevard go 80+ yards on Reidsville with a minute and change on the clock. Just MHO.

Brevard was one HECK of a ballclub. Those kids could ball. The Oline mos def imposed their will on the Reidsville Dline. When the smoke cleared, at the end of the day, I believe the best team won.
Yes, I believe the refs blew that illegal motion call on Canada. It would still be hard for me seeing Brevard go 80+ yards on Reidsville with a minute and change on the clock. Just MHO.

Well, Ant, maybe you need to talk with some real football officials.

That was not an illegal motion. That's why the officials did not throw any flag.

actually Tiger, the score at the time when Reidsville made the 4th down stop was 21-17 Brevard (not an 11 pt. lead)...Rams had the play well read....I didn't see any hole for the RB to get to.....he was gang tackled.........Rams then flipped the field...driving to mid-field punted to Brevard 15.....Blue Devils then fumbled a couple of plays later...Rams had the ball on 13 yard line.....scored on short run with 2:04 left in game....................................

Turnover at the most critical part of the game,...near the end.If not for the fumble,Brevard could've run the clock out,but that's the way it goes,congrats on the win, but your team didn't dominate like everybody thought they would.

Turnover at the most critical part of the game,...near the end.If not for the fumble,Brevard could've run the clock out,but that's the way it goes,congrats on the win, but your team didn't dominate like everybody thought they would.

I know but a win is a win

Don’t have to dominate just have to win by 1 to move on. Reidsville did what State Championship teams do find a way to win. That strip by #50 in the end was huge.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT