ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah@Brevard

Was at the game the bears came out running the I formation, pisgah running attack look better against strong brevard front 7. Brevard made way to many mistakes give pisgah credit they took advantage.

Yes they are we will see who's right win the elite teams roll in canton.

“Yes they are. We will see who’s right when the elite teams roll into Canton. “ pud

I’m going to start helping you out by correcting your grammer, since your phone doesn’t have auto correct, and your 8th grade education plainly can’t do any better.

“Yes they are. We will see who’s right when the elite teams roll into Canton. “ pud

I’m going to start helping you out by correcting your grammer, since your phone doesn’t have auto correct, and your 8th grade education plainly can’t do any better.
What's that got to do about football lol. Bro I have back off gave pisgah credit for their win tonight. I think pisgah is good team just not shelby south point and hilbriton level.

I actually talk football with some pisgah fans tonight. The all are proud of their team, they should be . None of them expect to win state or even make west finals . But in football they are always a chance .

What's that got to do about football lol. Bro I have back off gave pisgah credit for their win tonight. I think pisgah is good team just not shelby south point and hilbriton level.
“What does that have to do with football? Lol. Bro, I have backed off. I gave Pisgah credit for their win tonight. I think Pisgah is a good team, just not Shelby, South Points, or Hibriten level.” Pud

I actually talk football with some pisgah fans tonight. The all are proud of their team, they should be . None of them expect to win state or even make west finals . But in football they are always a chance .
“I actually talked football with some Pisgah fans tonight. They are proud of their team, and they should be. None of them expect to win state, or even make West finals. But in football, there is always a chance.” Pud

“I actually talked football with some Pisgah fans tonight. They are proud of their team, and they should be. None of them expect to win state, or even make West finals. But in football, there is always a chance.” Pud
I'd say he just listened on the radio

Reactions: PBBear51
Ok haters (Mr PUD, Mini aka Magnum) say it with me "Pisgah..... The Mountain 6 CHAMPIONS!"

Honestly not impressed man. This whole best conference talk has been exposed. The 2nd place team from wmac just destroyed a team that beat your 2nd place team SM and gave your 1st place team Pisgah a good game. ACR and Asheville also killed Tuscola as well. Brevard had one great game vs Franklin and somehow they were all of a sudden a powerhouse? How did they do vs Heritage? Hendersonville, SM, and Franklin are all average. The top wmac teams would own that conference. Congrats on your win. Good luck in playoffs you'll need it

Reactions: Wolf4Lyfe
Honestly not impressed man. This whole best conference talk has been exposed. The 2nd place team from wmac just destroyed a team that beat your 2nd place team SM and gave your 1st place team Pisgah a good game. ACR and Asheville also killed Tuscola as well. Brevard had one great game vs Franklin and somehow they were all of a sudden a powerhouse? How did they do vs Heritage? Hendersonville, SM, and Franklin are all average. The top wmac teams would own that conference. Congrats on your win. Good luck in playoffs you'll need it
Great win for Pisgah.good luck the rest of way.i was wondering will you guys get at least 3 playoff games at home that is assuming Hibriten is number one seed but who knows how the ranking will turn out

WMAC is a ONE team league Magnum....an over rated one team at that in Reynolds...

WMAC is a ONE team league Magnum....an over rated one team at that in Reynolds...
They played in the championship game last year, and look poised to make another run. I would call that far from overrated.

Last edited:
With the defense that Pisgah has, they can make some noise if they continue to play like they have been.

I would still give them a chance, not saying they are world beaters, but I would give them a chance.
They for sure have a chance but they haven't really played anyone that compares to what SP or Shelby will bring. Greenville is it and they got thumped.

They for sure have a chance but they haven't really played anyone that compares to what SP or Shelby will bring. Greenville is it and they got thumped.
I agree with a team that can pass, but ground teams will have an issue, about the only mtn team that can defend the pass well is AC.

I agree with a team that can pass, but ground teams will have an issue, about the only mtn team that can defend the pass well is AC.
Im telling you, when that redbone gets going its hard to stop. Offensive linemen fire out on your defensive lines shins every play and it wears you down. Not sure that defensive front has seen that sort of blocking.

Wolf, Greeneville would stomp Shelby and SP in the same night. So don't get it twisted. Yes Greeneville is that good.
Pisgah played SP in the playoffs two years ago. They know how SP's Oline blocks. I'm sure there will be adjustments made, if the opportunity arises to play them.

Wolf, Greeneville would stomp Shelby and SP in the same night. So don't get it twisted. Yes Greeneville is that good.
Shelby went down to Rock Hill South Pointe, who was ranked 5th in the nation last season, and was in the game until the 4th quarter when depth took over. Would Greenville beat Shelby? Probably. Would they score 40 on Shelby? Absolutely not.

Wolf4Lyfe, at this point it useless to talk about those scenarios, they'll never happen.
Pisgah fans are just hoping for a better playoff run than last year. Hopefully if we get to see SP,Shelby and Hibriten maybe we have a little something for em .

Pisgah fans trying to build greenville up lol. I went to that game Greenville is very good, not sure they would even beat ac reynolds .

Wolf4Lyfe, at this point it useless to talk about those scenarios, they'll never happen.
Pisgah fans are just hoping for a better playoff run than last year. Hopefully if we get to see SP,Shelby and Hibriten maybe we have a little something for em .
I agree. Just trying to talk a little ball and give some insight since I have seen the contenders except Hibriten play this season. Congrats on the win last night.

I agree. Just trying to talk a little ball and give some insight since I have seen the contenders except Hibriten play this season. Congrats on the win last night.
Thanks. Anytime you win a game that clinches a conference championship, it's a good night!

If Pisgah does play SP. It'll be interesting to what changes are made defensively to deal with the way SP oline blocks.

Pisgah fans trying to build greenville up lol. I went to that game Greenville is very good, not sure they would even beat ac reynolds .
Mr buds trying to build model cars today...Leave him alone!!!... He has to concentrate on the English language directions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT