ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah@Brevard

Wow. So ford has relabeled the Ecoboost the “Ecoboost son pos”. Glad to see they’re finally admitting they’re producing pieces of s@&$
On a serious note they are really good motors. Great on gas and out run any other truck.

On a serious note they are really good motors. Great on gas and out run any other truck.
Yes, that they are. I’m a little frightened. I actually agreed with you on something, and you said something civil. I’m proud of you mrbud. Maybe there’s hope for you after all.

Early in the year I watch some film of brevard I knew they were good. The 2 best teams in mtn 6 will be playing for conf championship. My opinion it's a tossup

Yes, that they are. I’m a little frightened. I actually agreed with you on something, and you said something civil. I’m proud of you mrbud. Maybe there’s hope for you after all.
It's all fun just like poking you guys lol.

Looking ahead at the playoffs if pisgah can beat brevard they will get home field. Looking at the bears their front 7 on defense is strong ,their secondary gets beat on long ball sometimes but they are solid. The quarterback is solid good arm, but sometimes he holds the ball to long. Watching last couple games Chappel is trying to get the ball to wike smart move your best playmaker. The good pisgah defense is elite on 2a level. The run game needs to improve to make long playoff run.

Guys looks like I will be attending the game friday. Here is my keys of the game for pisgah someone besides wike needs to make a play. The online better block because pisgah quarterback will get killed. Brevard quarterback got to play, jump on them early pisgah offense sucks.
You coming really? They told me they cancelled the blow up rides.

]Seeding does not matter because when you get to 3rd round you will play real team. Yes it DOES matter. WIth a win that REAL team would likely have to ttravel to Canton to play the game. That alone makes the game, and the stronger seed a conference championship would bring, important.

None of this matters because pisgah will be home watching the playoffs in a few weeks. They don't have a shot in hell. I would love to see them trashed by Hibriten but they will not make it that far.

None of this matters because pisgah will be home watching the playoffs in a few weeks. They don't have a shot in hell. I would love to see them trashed by Hibriten but they will not make it that far.
Says the man who's biggest fan is Mr.Dud and said Pisgah wouldn't make it to the first round or even stand a chance at winning the conference.
Glad you're not my stockbroker.

We have some really good athletes on the JV’s. Very good team, especially since we have 6 sophomores starting for the varsity.

Reactions: PBBear51
We have 5 starters on Varisty that are sophomores. JVs have not missed a beat with their absence. Just imagine what the next three years is going to be for Pisgah.

Same ol. Beat average mtn teams and blown out in playoffs.

Pretty sure this one will be a low scoring affair and a battle in the trenches. #55 for Brevard is a beast, we have a few beasts ourselves. Who has more heart? Whichever does will walk away with a W.
I'm going to call it Pisgah by 3 in a nail biter.

Reactions: Tiger Fan35
After following Pisgah over the last several years. Plus living in Transylvania following Brevard. I would think Pisgah should win this one. Having played in numerous big games when your senior leaders were sophomores should prepare them for a game like this. Brevard however this is the second year rising to the top of the conference, if coach can keep them from trying to do it all they have a chance.. this could and should be a smash mouth ball game. Good luck to both teams.

Badtiger

The Bears are 9-1 with one game left. Win or lose they will .be in the playoffs.A lot of schools in WNC and the state would love to be able to say that.
Unlike you we are proud of our team and not ashamed to admit who our team is.
I agree my panthers are 6-4 and i remember the years franklin was 5-5 w an NFL tailback and 3 div one players on same team so yes many teams would love to be playing for a championship like pisgah and brevard..but ill pull for my panthers win or lose ...may every one stay healthy and may all the seniors soak it in and enjoy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT