ADVERTISEMENT

Brevard @ Pisgah

It was the difference in the game. Pisgah's offense is so bad that if they'd have gotten down by a couple TDs there was almost no chance they could come back. Gotta give the Bears credit though for those turnovers. It was really cold and they were hittin.

Brevard will make some noise in the playoffs. The Bears earned their home playoff game last night against a good team. I hope Pisgah can beat Bunker Hill but they'll probably have to score more than a couple TDs to do it.

We were down 14 points to Hendersonville with 3 minutes left in the third QT and won.As for Bunker Hill, we will score enough to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearsfan98
We were down 14 points to Hendersonville with 3 minutes left in the third QT and won.As for Bunker Hill, we will score enough to win.

To their credit, but Hendo ain't Brevard. That blue devil defense is way more stout. As far as scoring enough to win goes, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the bears won every game they have left 2-0! I'll take a Pisgah win no matter how we get it.

One of my favorite takeaways from this game was how our boys stepped up their game and met force with force. I had heard all week about how #55 was their stud, and how he had practically shut down Smoky's lethal running game. Heard somewhere Saturday he only had 2 solo tackles against us all night, if that doesn't impress you, you should check your pulse.
A very good win for the Pisgah Nation!

One of my favorite takeaways from this game was how our boys stepped up their game and met force with force. I had heard all week about how #55 was their stud, and how he had practically shut down Smoky's lethal running game. Heard somewhere Saturday he only had 2 solo tackles against us all night, if that doesn't impress you, you should check your pulse.
A very good win for the Pisgah Nation!

Jenkins is a stud and had a great game against Smoky Mountain. He was in the backfield all night it seemed.

To their credit, but Hendo ain't Brevard. That blue devil defense is way more stout. As far as scoring enough to win goes, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the bears won every game they have left 2-0! I'll take a Pisgah win no matter how we get it.
We don't score a lot of points, we don't give up a lot of points either. Brett believes in ball control and a strong defense . It's hard to argue about that since we have averaged nine wins a year since he came to Canton.

We don't score a lot of points, we don't give up a lot of points either. Brett believes in ball control and a strong defense . It's hard to argue about that since we have averaged nine wins a year since he came to Canton.

I believe in ball control and a strong defense as well. That is how you win at every level. (Oklahoma and the whole dang big 12 still need to learn this) None of that changes the fact that if Pisgah gets down a couple TDs against a good defense they're gonna struggle to come back and win. Thats why those turnovers were so big. We can't afford to get behind by much against Brevard. Thats just telling it like it is.

Jenkins is a stud and had a great game against Smoky Mountain. He was in the backfield all night it seemed.
I do not disagree, I had watched some film on him and seen him play Friday. He's definitely a force to be reckoned with and unless Brevards oppenets keep a close eye on him in the playoffs, he will be a nightmare to them. We were ready for him. Good luck down the road.

Reactions: brevard'04grad
Pisgah changed their offense in one week,went to the wishbone. Hard to believe they did that and not one turnover.When they shifted it reminded me of the Box.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT