ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah@Brevard

bigbear'10

Jul 12, 2010
Last week of the regular season. Pisgah owns the conference outright with a W. Shares it with a loss. This is going to be a slug fest. Both teams have strong defenses. Hopefully the Bears can pull off the Win in hostile territory.
Just wanna congratulate the Brevard coach on bringing back the Blue Devils from the ashes.

Hey Bears, this is one time it's ok not to share your toy. Haha

First off pisgah has not beat brevard yet. Seeding does not matter because when you get to 3rd round you will play real team.

See there Pisgah Bear; I knew it wouldn't take long.
You're right as usual Mr Bud. :rolleyes: Everyone has the same opportunity when the playoffs start. Everyone is 0-0.

Reactions: PBBear51
Brevard's defense gets a lot of love but the offense has been getting better. With or without Johnson, can't wait to see who wins the conference ship on Friday!

Reactions: bigbear'10
I think pisgah wins if they play well..brevard will have to match there physicality and thats not easy to do..rock solid d line ..brevard looked great against Franklin but with or without there QB simply went thru the motions against smoky. Just my opinion but i see pisgah in a close on 17-14 and wrapping up home field advantage throughout playoffs and the way our NCHSAA works probably a possible rematch w sm or Franklin potentially for 2nd round..

Pisgah jvs by 14

See there Pisgah Bear; I knew it wouldn't take long.
You're right as usual Mr Bud. :rolleyes: Everyone has the same opportunity when the playoffs start. Everyone is 0-0.

I've got all those jokers on ignore. But if what I posted made them crawl out from in under their rock.I consider that a good post.

I've got all those jokers on ignore. But if what I posted made them crawl out from in under their rock.I consider that a good post.
I think he intended to make his username Milkdud, but with his limited vocabulary and illiteracy, Mrbud was born.

Could happen if you beat brevard, doesn't really matter first good team you play your season over and you will be expose.
Huh? Does this jibberish make sense in your head before you type? It certainly comes out as nonsense.

You need new material son, you say same thing over and over again. Talk football son forgot you know nothing about football.
Let's see...you say the same thing over and over and talk bad about Pisgah in every post, and I need new material? Hahaha! You think you are a football expert? You predicted we would lose to Hendersonville (wrong) and said we would be lucky to beat Franklin (wrong, again). So keep predicting against us Einstein, we don't need you on our side. Quit guzzling the transmission fluid, and be grateful you have a job with one of the biggest supporters of Pisgah sports.

Let's see...you say the same thing over and over and talk bad about Pisgah in every post, and I need new material? Hahaha! You think you are a football expert? You predicted we would lose to Hendersonville (wrong) and said we would be lucky to beat Franklin (wrong, again). So keep predicting against us Einstein, we don't need you on our side. Quit guzzling the transmission fluid, and be grateful you have a job with one of the biggest supporters of Pisgah sports.
Bro ken is lucky to have me as employee, I can go any were and get a job.

Gonna be a classic Brevard/Pisgah showdown,A lot of people had this team written off before the season started.

Dgheel, I don't think any Pisgah fans had them written off. They may be under the radar for everyone else but not Pisgah Brevard has their youth programs uprising. A good jv squad. Brevard is going to be in the mix for a long time.
Going to be a game to remember.

Not if you have to pass English language exams.
Bro most people with college degree have no common sense they are clueless working on cars son, and they would never learn the trade lol

With the coaching staffs at SM,Brevard, Franklin, Hendersonville and Pisgah. The conference will be strong for a long time to come.
Looks like all six teams will make the playoffs. Think that says a lot about our conference. I said a few weeks ago that this was the strongest conference top to bottom in WNC .They have already proved that.

Looks like all six teams will make the playoffs. Think that says a lot about our conference. I said a few weeks ago that this was the strongest conference top to bottom in WNC .They have already proved that.
I don't see how East made it in but ok. I just hope the conference does good in the playoffs.

Reactions: esah2212
I don't see how East made it in but ok. I just hope the conference does good in the playoffs.
I don't either, 0 conference wins unless they beat Hendo, that would be a travesty to allow a team in the playoffs with no wins in conference.

Our NCHSAA can screw up free ice cream..if im correct after all automatic qualifiers are in..the at large are soley based on adjusted rankings and with strength of conf which helps strenghth of schedule...east seems comfortably in..

Dgheel, I don't think any Pisgah fans had them written off. They may be under the radar for everyone else but not Pisgah Brevard has their youth programs uprising. A good jv squad. Brevard is going to be in the mix for a long time.
Going to be a game to remember.

I wasn't insinuating just Pisgah fans,other members of our conference were picking us at the bottom along with East Henderson.Hopefully our coach sticks around awhile.

I was at the Hendersonville game. I thought I saw the backup QB grab his leg and not come back in. What is the injury report in Brevard and are there any coming out of Canton? I am definitely going to be making this game. Look for a great defensive battle!

I was at the Hendersonville game. I thought I saw the backup QB grab his leg and not come back in. What is the injury report in Brevard and are there any coming out of Canton? I am definitely going to be making this game. Look for a great defensive battle!
Besides losing one running back in the Tuscola game and a few bumps and bruises Bears are in pretty good shape.

Everyone is a little banged up at this point in the year. Johnson threw at practice yesterday, still working out soreness and range of motion issues but Brevard will be ready to roll regardless of who is playing QB.

You've already proved what? How do you say it's the best conference in Western North Carolina when you only have two good teams. Top to bottom I would put the wmac right there with you or better.

Reactions: Wolf4Lyfe
Comparison

ACR > Pisgah
Erwin > Brevard
SM - Asheville tie
Hendersonville - Tuscola very close
Franklin - WH again close
NB > East Henderson

The rest are trash..

Let's be honest here your conference is not that strong at all. Franklin and Hendersonville are way down this year. Smokey and Brevard are both pretty good but definitely not juggernauts. Pisgah is a good team but they have only played one really good team this year and obviously got beat badly.

Reactions: mrbud
Comparison

ACR > Pisgah
Erwin > Brevard
SM - Asheville tie
Hendersonville - Tuscola very close
Franklin - WH again close
NB > East Henderson

The rest are trash..

Let's be honest here your conference is not that strong at all. Franklin and Hendersonville are way down this year. Smokey and Brevard are both pretty good but definitely not juggernauts. Pisgah is a good team but they have only played one really good team this year and obviously got beat badly.
I agree with magnum 1a mitchell destroy Franklin ,pisgah barely beat them .

Maybe not the strongest conference in WNC but definitely the most competitive. The MAC has more or less 3 teams. ACR,ASHEVILLE, ERWIN, in that order. Then everyone else.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT