ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah@Brevard

Maybe not the strongest conference in WNC but definitely the most competitive. The MAC has more or less 3 teams. ACR,ASHEVILLE, ERWIN, in that order. Then everyone else.
Tuscola is not even top 4 they are good as pisgah.

Comparison

ACR > Pisgah
Erwin > Brevard
SM - Asheville tie
Hendersonville - Tuscola very close
Franklin - WH again close
NB > East Henderson

I would have to disagree with this assessment. I have seen all mentioned teams play this year.

ACR > anyone in WNC
Erwin & Pisgah- I would give the Bears the advantage solely based on their D.
Asheville & Brevard- I would give Brevard the advantage.
Tuscola & SM- that’s already been played out.
WH & Hendo- Same as above
NB & Franklin- would be a great game.

There are some very good football teams if comparing these two conferences. Like I said first though... ACR is the cream of WNC and should be every year.

I know scrimmages mean nothing, but Franklin tied Reynolds in a scrimmage and we beat Asheville, your conference best 2 teams you say and Franklin is going to finish 3rd or 4th in MTN 6.

I know scrimmages mean nothing, but Franklin tied Reynolds in a scrimmage and we beat Asheville, your conference best 2 teams you say and Franklin is going to finish 3rd or 4th in MTN 6.
Mitchell killed Franklin in real game, pisgah struggle with franklin.

Comparison

ACR > Pisgah
Erwin > Brevard
SM - Asheville tie
Hendersonville - Tuscola very close
Franklin - WH again close
NB > East Henderson

I would have to disagree with this assessment. I have seen all mentioned teams play this year.

ACR > anyone in WNC
Erwin & Pisgah- I would give the Bears the advantage solely based on their D.
Asheville & Brevard- I would give Brevard the advantage.
Tuscola & SM- that’s already been played out.
WH & Hendo- Same as above
NB & Franklin- would be a great game.

There are some very good football teams if comparing these two conferences. Like I said first though... ACR is the cream of WNC and should be every year.
Erwin would destroy pisgah lol. Pisgah does not have the athletes to hang with the warriors. Bro you are drunk to make stupid statement like that.

Pisgah fans are just like kentucky basketball fans,always excuse with they get beat, their team is always better ,their stadium bigger more fans better uniforms. That's the way pisgah nation is pathetic bunch.

Maybe not the strongest conference in WNC but definitely the most competitive. The MAC has more or less 3 teams. ACR,ASHEVILLE, ERWIN, in that order. Then everyone else.

Erwin beat Asheville so I would put them 2nd. I get accused of being an Erwin fan on here among others but I have seen them play twice this year and I can tell you that their offense is better than anyone in Western North Carolina with the exception of maybe Reynolds. They beat Mitchell, heritage, and Asheville. That's a better resume than Pisgah. Pisgah might have a better defense but erwins offense cancels that out. I was comparing the teams head-to-head so Reynolds would be up against Pisgah so you lose that one. Brevard would be up against Erwin so you lose that one as well. Then everything kind of equals out.

Erwin beat Asheville so I would put them 2nd. I get accused of being an Erwin fan on here among others but I have seen them play twice this year and I can tell you that their offense is better than anyone in Western North Carolina with the exception of maybe Reynolds. They beat Mitchell, heritage, and Asheville. That's a better resume than Pisgah. Pisgah might have a better defense but erwins offense cancels that out. I was comparing the teams head-to-head so Reynolds would be up against Pisgah so you lose that one. Brevard would be up against Erwin so you lose that one as well. Then everything kind of equals out.
I have no team in this fight just a fan of football. I can agree with that post. But it’s all just speculation other than the fact that ACR is the best of everyone year in and year out.

First off I'm not the one who said the mtn6 was the strongest. I said it was the most competitive. Most all of the teams in the mtn 6 can beat each other on any given night. Especially this year. You can't say that about the MAC. Its ACR,ERWIN(since you insist) and Asheville are the ones in the hunt for the MAC title every year. The rest of the MAC can only dream.

Pisgah fans are just like kentucky basketball fans,always excuse with they get beat, their team is always better ,their stadium bigger more fans better uniforms. That's the way pisgah nation is pathetic bunch.
Tell me budddddd. Who's the first 2 guys in charge where you work... Don't start with Ken... Just don't believe you work there.

Mitchell can’t even win their own sorry conference. They wouldn’t beat Pisgah, and they sure as heck wouldnt win the Mountain Six
They beat Franklin lot easier then you boys did. And they are 1a and you are 3a lol. Chapel knows he will never win big at pisgah that's why we will leave stink town lol

Tell me budddddd. Who's the first 2 guys in charge where you work... Don't start with Ken... Just don't believe you work there.
Ar, jp what else son lol. Were do you work son? Here is a clue if you have a knock in your 5.0 coyote I am your man.

I think both conferences are top-heavy. If you think about it though usually that's the way it goes in any conference in the state. Look at the SMC. You're always going to have Murphy, Robbinsville, Swain, or Cherokee near the top. The rest have no chance really. It's the same for the Mtn 6 and WMAC. The WMAC just has more teams so they are going to have a few more bad ones. Head to head it's really close.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Reynolds and Erwin would destroy pisgah. The bears should be in the mac.

Mitchell can’t even win their own sorry conference. They wouldn’t beat Pisgah, and they sure as heck wouldnt win the Mountain Six

That's because they have Heritage in that conference. I can assure Mitchell could play with and beat any team in the mtn6 on any given night.

That's because they have Heritage in that conference. I can assure Mitchell could play with and beat any team in the mtn6 on any given night.
I know Heritage is there, and I'm sure that they can on any given night. Talk about a top heavy conference, the WHC is it.

I know Heritage is there, and I'm sure that they can on any given night. Talk about a top heavy conference, the WHC is it.

I agree. It's really just those two teams and the rest. Owen used to be in the mix but they are going through a rough spell.

They beat Franklin lot easier then you boys did. And they are 1a and you are 3a lol. Chapel knows he will never win big at pisgah that's why we will leave stink town lol
Last I checked, dumba$$, you only need one more point than your opponent to get a "W". You don't get extra credit for winning by 50. And Pisgah is 2a. Thought you knew your football, son. Nope, you're wrong again as usual.

Last I checked, dumba$$, you only need one more point than your opponent to get a "W". You don't get extra credit for winning by 50. And Pisgah is 2a. Thought you knew your football, son. Nope, you're wrong again as lusual.
Listen up son I have forgot more football then you will ever know. You got your haywood county championship ring yet lmao

JV game tonight. Who ya got? Know nothing about Brevard JV's. I'll take Pisgah's by 2 TDs.

This game is just like the game tomorrow night. Brevard has lost one game to Franklin so this is for the conference championship.
I also understand the JV's will play Tuscola next Monday to make up for the canceled game. So now we want have to wait a full week before the playoffs without a game.

Listen up son I have forgot more football then you will ever know. You got your haywood county championship ring yet lmao
Listen up son. You don’t know squat about football, Its plain as day. You are the laughingstock of these boards. And you don’t have the sense that Mother Nature gave to an acorn, bro. Maybe a door nail, but definitely not an acorn

Reactions: PBBear51
Listen up son. You don’t know squat about football, Its plain as day. You are the laughingstock of these boards. And you don’t have the sense that Mother Nature gave to an acorn, bro. Maybe a door nail, but definitely not an acorn
Your football knowledge is a joke,remember you was talking state championship pal.

Mitchell killed Franklin in real game, pisgah struggle with franklin.
Two long TD on broken plays from RB out of backfield for touchdowns for Mitchell. One of our best WR/DB did not play in the game. One of our other WR/DB did not play second half. Not saying Mitchell would not have won but it should have been a lot closer. So that"s not a good comparison.

Your football knowledge is a joke,remember you was talking state championship pal.
That statement shows you are delusional and you just make crap up. No Pisgah poster, outside of Albino, has ever said that, pal. ROFLMAO at you and your “expertise”. Too funny!

What does bud supposedly do at KWF?
He supposedly is a transmission fixer. I sure as heck wouldn’t want him to work on mine. If his transmission skills are anything like his posting skills and football knowledge, you would have a mess on your hands.

He supposedly is a transmission fixer. I sure as heck wouldn’t want him to work on mine. If his transmission skills are anything like his posting skills and football knowledge, you would have a mess on your hands.
Hey bro make me another whopper.

Hey bro make me another whopper.
LOL! You can’t even come up with an original comeback. All you do is plagiarize other posters comments. (you may use the dictionary on that one, cause I know you don’t know what that means). Stop huffing the transmission fluid, you are down to your last few brain cells, not that you have many anyway

LOL! You can’t even come up with an original comeback. All you do is plagiarize other posters comments. (you may use the dictionary on that one, cause I know you don’t know what that means). Stop huffing the transmission fluid, you are down to your last few brain cells, not that you have many anyway
You are not smart enough bro to ever rebuild trans lol. Bet your wife does all the repairs that's pathetic lol.

To the Brevard folks traveling over this evening...safe travels coming across the mtn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT