1-2-3

Hit ‘em low

Hit ‘em high

And watch our Eagles fight

Fly Eagles Fly

On the road to victory

E-A-G-L-E-S!

Eagles!

Do what you have to do, even if you have to recruit last minute from Hertford cty, Virginia, Havelock, one of the DC3 or the Big DC1 ED, Whiteville, or even recruit from the darkhorses themselves...whatever it takes.

Do what you have to do, even if you have to recruit last minute from Hertford cty, Virginia, Havelock, one of the DC3 or the Big DC1 ED, Whiteville, or even recruit from the darkhorses themselves...whatever it takes.
Hating ass you n goob

Yall some haters nobody be bashing northeastern from Clinton. Yall stay bringing up recruiting when if possible everyone up here will take transfers. It's just when u don't have none or have them but just don't make a impact u bash other school(or just clinton) that does. Goob u have posted about your transfers plenty so why talk about ours. Hating ass people

Yall some haters nobody be bashing northeastern from Clinton. Yall stay bringing up recruiting when if possible everyone up here will take transfers. It's just when u don't have none or have them but just don't make a impact u bash other school(or just clinton) that does. Goob u have posted about your transfers plenty so why talk about ours. Hating ass people

my post has nothing to do with recruiting in the context you're talking about.

Read for content and context sir, not contention. I did not bash Clinton either.

REading [comprehension] is fundamental.

my post has nothing to do with recruiting in the context you're talking about.

Read for content and context sir, not contention. I did not bash Clinton either.

REading [comprehension] is fundamental.
U did bring up recruiting telling others to so I took that as trying to be funny you are not fooling anybody

What I gather he doesnt want to sit through a thread of the Shelyby/Reidsville fans vs the clinton fans.
It's not like we be up here bragging about how good or bad we are we don't do that so I don't see the problem. Just speaking on behalf of clinton

Reactions: dogs79
To all of those coming tonight, safe travels. Get there early. Big games, with everyone having to go thru the 1 metal detector it can bottle neck. I’ve seen the line so long that people don’t get in till end of 1Q. Just a heads up.

Reactions: WrhDog448
To all of those coming tonight, safe travels. Get there early. Big games, with everyone having to go thru the 1 metal detector it can bottle neck. I’ve seen the line so long that people don’t get in till end of 1Q. Just a heads up.
What time they opening the gates?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT