ADVERTISEMENT

MVAC/NW/Foothills JV Thread

North Surry 44, SC 20

Awful start as they ran the kick back for 6, but we woke up super fast after. Great heart from us after vs a hard willed SC team. 2nd half was one of our best played of the year.

Excited for the last two games. Grown a lot since the Bush game.

West Wilkes 8, Wilkes Central 0

Forbush 24, East Surry 14

Hibriten 28, Ashe County 18

Carver 18, Corivian Community 6

North Forsyth 24, Walkertown 6

Interesting scores

Very. The Wilkes game is crazy, I wish the schools there had NFHS so I could watch it.

Hibriten/Ashe I figure would be wild, Hib finished with a tie one game and West Caldwell played them close. Same for NF/Walkertown, both are doing decent this year on that level, good for their programs.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Very. The Wilkes game is crazy, I wish the schools there had NFHS so I could watch it.

Hibriten/Ashe I figure would be wild, Hib finished with a tie one game and West Caldwell played them close. Same for NF/Walkertown, both are doing decent this year on that level, good for their programs.
How come west Wilkes jvs win every season but it doesn't translate to varsity wins? Seems like they have had some great JV teams the past few seasons

Wilkes Central 28, Forbush 14

Down goes Forbush!

Their perfect season comes to an end with an upset by the improving Wilkes Central team. WC's really come along the past 2 games since that surprise loss to North Wilkes. Bush meanwhile is no longer in the driver's seat for the Foothills title. They are now tied with North Surry at one loss apiece, if both win out it'll be a split for the title. Will be a big Thursday in that league next week.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ES 22, SC 14

Pilot Cards win their 2nd in a row and get a rivalry win while SC's collapse is continuing. The Golden Eagles at one point were undefeated with Forbush heading into October vs NS. But that game evolved into a nightmare for them and they haven't recovered since. ES and NS play next week, while SC and W Central play a big one for momentum's sake.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ES 22, SC 14

Pilot Cards win their 2nd in a row and get a rivalry win while SC's collapse is continuing. The Golden Eagles at one point were undefeated with Forbush heading into October vs NS. But that game evolved into a nightmare for them and they haven't recovered since. ES and NS play next week, while SC and W Central play a big one for momentum's sake.
SC has a lot of injuries I herd!

Maybe good things to come we don't know where this life is going take us but we all as Bear fans have something look forward to and I say that in honor of someone who wasn't fan this week or ever who passed

North Surry 26, East Surry 14

My Hounds finish the year on a good note with a solid win over ES.

Game was super fast, it has halftime by 7:45. We had the ball twice in the first half and they did 3. We kept it longer and did more with it. East struggled to handle our D line and got us once on a pass and they scored once on the bench. But besides that I felt we played solid and at will. Best start to a game we've had all year in my opinion. Glad we matured enough to get there.

We won and Forbush both won so we split the Foothills title this year on JV.

Proud of these fellows.. they really grew a lot in 9 games. I'm excited to see these guys play together the next few years. Hate the season's done,it passed by super fast this year, but had a lot of fun and glad to see it end on a high note.

North Surry 26, East Surry 14

My Hounds finish the year on a good note with a solid win over ES.

Game was super fast, it has halftime by 7:45. We had the ball twice in the first half and they did 3. We kept it longer and did more with it. East struggled to handle our D line and got us once on a pass and they scored once on the bench. But besides that I felt we played solid and at will. Best start to a game we've had all year in my opinion. Glad we matured enough to get there.

We won and Forbush both won so we split the Foothills title this year on JV.

Proud of these fellows.. they really grew a lot in 9 games. I'm excited to see these guys play together the next few years. Hate the season's done,it passed by super fast this year, but had a lot of fun and glad to see it end on a high note.
Congratulations, I hope to see a varsity Greyhound win Friday night with a Conference 🏈 🏈🏈 Championship !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT