ADVERTISEMENT

MVAC/NW/Foothills JV Thread

Looks like Bears are maybe 3 to 4 years stought I thought Starmount might won this one or kept it close

Reactions: sbbbfan
Looks like Bears are maybe 3 to 4 years stought I thought Starmount might won this one or kept it close
That was a good old-fashioned young man butt whipping tonight. I think Starmount has better athletes at the skilled positions right now but they always do and it seems like in JV. But they don't get developed. Couple of the attitudes looked pretty poor. Won't made many kids in particular but quite a few looked like they quit. That would be concerning. I think that Mount Airy is better up front on the offensive and defensive lines for sure. And the second half was just a clinic. To see that happened to this group of Starmount kids was unexpected.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Forbush 14, North Surry 8

Self inflicted mistakes are the worst ones, got to grow up and find consistency when it matters. But that's expected when it's a lot of freshman. On the bright side things are still ahead of what I expected from these kids, just gotta come back next Thursday in Hays, and get back to work. Look forward to the rest of the year.

Elkin 19, SC 8

Another solid win for the JV Elks, they are undefeated in 3 games. They are on their way to a solid season. Play Forbush next week.

West Wilkes 22, East Surry 14

According to Max Preps. Big win for the Blackhawks.

Looks like Foothills will have a lot of parity this season.

Last edited:
North Wilkes 34, WC 22

Big upset here and a shocker to me, but congrats to North Wilkes as they have won their first JV game in over 2 years! WC has just collapsed on JV apparantly.

Carver 20, Bishop 0

These two played Wendsday and were on NFHS. Big win for the Jackets! According to Max Preps they are 3-1 unless it's wrong.

North Wilkes at Starmount - make-up game from an earlier weather-postponed game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT