ADVERTISEMENT

Sportsnut, WOW ?

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Rule 6. Do not encourage violence, hatred or use discriminatory/derogatory language. Don't post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. Keep in mind that a post might be mean, tasteless, or offensive without necessarily encouraging violence or hatred. In cases like that, you can always “ignore” the person who made the post.

It is the other person that you need to correct not me ! He has tried on everything I have said and every thread I have posted to get a negative response out of me and I do not and have stated several times I do not like attacking other BEAR fans.................

And since when has it been a rule not to post on other Conference threads, I do it very rarely and with respect. Y'all was not a good word to use referring to all posters from Mount Airy. All conferences post on each other threads with negative and positive posts. Sorry for this thread but I get tired of trying to just be a part of NCPreps and be nice only to get attacked and dehumanized by 1 BEAR fan. Yes, after so much from him I get mad and speak back to him ! The ignore button and I have used it twice and it is useless because after seeing him repeatedly posting on my posts I finally want to see how hateful his negative remarks about me are. you need to read all posts that come before certain comments to see why the comment was made because someone is just wanting attention and stirring the pot for it.... Have a nice day and SORRY again for speaking my peace.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT