ADVERTISEMENT

Mt. Heritage vs Reidsville Rd 3 x3

Bullshit the fumble we had at the 25 yard line in the second quartetwas the difference and. Reidsville reciver on there last touchdown was one of the best catches I've ever seen in my life Readisville defence won this game plan and simple.good luck to the rams

No here was that BS
NewPenalties -
Reidsville 10 for 86 yards
Mountain Heritage 2for 15 yards (finally called for holding late in game)
2nd penalty finally called with 2mins on the clock

Reidsville refuse to advertise their feature players it has to affect them getting recruited

I pretty sure he said more than good play
I pretty sure he said more than good play or lets go guys also, but as a field general he does what he has to do to keep the Defense focused and attacking. He told me what happened an I'm sticking by him, never in his life has he gave me a reason to believe other wise
He is a fine young man ad a great leader on the field.

We were going to fool them.
Unfortunately, we came away looking like the fools.
When I saw it in the air I was praying one of our guys was going to pick it and take it to the house!! That would have been an awesome ending.

No he did not play but he did not even have a school prep tally for these boys and at the game he was threating to have fans on our side removed for a few non treating cuse words like bullshit he needs to be removed he's a PUSSY and as long as he's at Heritage were not winning nothing if your going to have a chance to beat a team like Reidsville you got to come in balls to the wall

Your principal had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

You lost because your secondary let the Ram receivers get behind them three times and the Rams made the catches they had to make.

And the Rams defense snuffed your running game on critical fourth downs.

Reactions: Ramkiller2016
Your principal had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

You lost because your secondary let the Ram receivers get behind them three times and the Rams made the catches they had to make.

And the Rams defense snuffed your running game on critical fourth downs.
You are right but I don't think the guy is good for our school it's just an opinion I don't have any respect for him I just don't think we can win as long he's there you don't know the man and if you did you might agree with me if you don't think the Princable has No say so in the school I would have loved to go to your school

We are blessed to have Mr. Huskins as the principal of our high school. You will not find a better leader for our young people. I am thankful for everything he has done for our high school. If you will do a little research, you will find that since he became our principal not only has our school progressed academically but we have excelled in athletics, as well. I’ve never seen another principal at our high school (and I’ve been around it since the late 70’s) put as much time and pride into their job as he has. He is the exact reason that I am proud that my son gets to go to school there and gets to represent the green and black on and off the playing field.

Congrats Reidsville and good luck moving forward. Well played game and great hosts for the 3rd round matchup. The receiver stepped up and made a play and that’s what has to be done in these tight ball games. Much respect for your program. Great season Cougars. Proud of each and every one.

We are blessed to have Mr. Huskins as the principal of our high school. You will not find a better leader for our young people. I am thankful for everything he has done for our high school. If you will do a little research, you will find that since he became our principal not only has our school progressed academically but we have excelled in athletics, as well. I’ve never seen another principal at our high school (and I’ve been around it since the late 70’s) put as much time and pride into their job as he has. He is the exact reason that I am proud that my son gets to go to school there and gets to represent the green and black on and off the playing field.
That's your opinion and I respect it .but your not the only person that has and opinion ,maybe the little weasel treats.you well but I known what kind of person he is and I don't care much for him if ,that hurts your feeling go find you a safe apace

We are blessed to have Mr. Huskins as the principal of our high school. You will not find a better leader for our young people. I am thankful for everything he has done for our high school. If you will do a little research, you will find that since he became our principal not only has our school progressed academically but we have excelled in athletics, as well. I’ve never seen another principal at our high school (and I’ve been around it since the late 70’s) put as much time and pride into their job as he has. He is the exact reason that I am proud that my son gets to go to school there and gets to represent the green and black on and off the playing field.[/QUOTE . Well he did marry a Deyton guess were stuck with him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT