ADVERTISEMENT

Mt. Heritage vs Reidsville Rd 3 x3

Good game MH kept fighting stayed on field all game got D tired still don’t know why we don’t play more players but congrats good win Rams. Last play call def nominated for worse call ever.

Survive and advance Regional ship in Community Stadium where it should be. Let’s Go Rams!!

Reactions: Rammer16
How the Refs go call sideline warning on the EMS smh. And call a penalty against #30 for talking to his teammates. Ref said he thought he was talking to the other team.

Last edited:
MH finally gets a penalty with 2mins left, wow.
Bullshit the fumble we had at the 25 yard line in the second quartetwas the difference and. Reidsville reciver on there last touchdown was one of the best catches I've ever seen in my life Readisville defence won this game plan and simple.good luck to the rams

Yea they couldn't stop 23 the 4 times he got the ball. Lol and yea they gave 30 a penalty for communicating with a teammate. 15 yards. Was huge at that time. Rams played absolutely terrible overall but find a way to win. Have to be better going forward. Got the blue devils next week

If Moutain Heritage Princinpal was not a PUSSY we could have won this game and when I went to school we would have run his ASS off...

How the Refs go call sideline warning on the EMS sm. And call a penalty against #30 for talking to his teammates. Ref said he thought he was talking to the other team.

Well the question there has to be what did he say? Regardless of intended if it was bad enough flag can still be thrown

Great catch given that the DB had him in an armbar for 20 yards with the ref watching and still made the one armed catch.

Bullshit the fumble we had at the 25 yard line in the second quartetwas the difference and. Reidsville reciver on there last touchdown was one of the best catches I've ever seen in my life Readisville defence won this game plan and simple.good luck to the rams

Not sure. But that was PI all day long. Thank God he caught it. Was the difference

This was a dam war Reidsville made couple more plays than us and no refs called in our favor there was only about 6 pentalies called in the game Heritage fumbled on Reidsville 24 yard line in the 2nd quarter was the difference in the gamep0ql8

Rams up 21-8 with the ball and first down and throws a momentum changing interception.....almost cost Reidsville the game.....MH played hard....very impressed with them.................

Reactions: Ramkiller2016
I'm proud of my Cougars and especially our coach he played to win Congratulations to Reidsville they made one more play there last touchdown there is not many kids who could have caught that ball.

Reactions: rambbq
I'm proud of my Cougars and especially our coach he played to win Congratulations to Reidsville they made one more play there last touchdown there is not many kids who could have caught that ball.
Stopped on 4th down twice and the next play two bombs for td for Reidsville...gutsy calls but I would have punted

Congrats Heritage on a great season. Congrats to Reidsville for beating one heck of a football team in Heritage. Good luck the rest of the way.

Rams up 21-8 with the ball and first down and throws a momentum changing interception.....almost cost Reidsville the game.....MH played hard....very impressed with them.................
Tthanks this was a great game Reidsville was just a little better good luck to you guys I hope you win it all I really enjoyed your Stadium your fans are really cool I had a good time talking football with some of the Reidsville fan's .

No more than what he always says to them. But the refs thought he was talking to the other team.

Still doesn’t explain if flag was warranted or not. What he always says to them could be enough to get flag just got flagged this time. I’m sure it was nothing but I also doubt ref throws flag thinking he talking to other team saying “good play” or “let’s go guys”

Still doesn’t explain if flag was warranted or not. What he always says to them could be enough to get flag just got flagged this time. I’m sure it was nothing but I also doubt ref throws flag thinking he talking to other team saying “good play” or “let’s go guys”
I pretty sure he said more than good play or lets go guys also, but as a field general he does what he has to do to keep the Defense focused and attacking. He told me what happened an I'm sticking by him, never in his life has he gave me a reason to believe other wise

Last edited:
Did the principal play in the game?
No he did not play but he did not even have a school prep tally for these boys and at the game he was threating to have fans on our side removed for a few non treating cuse words like bullshit he needs to be removed he's a PUSSY and as long as he's at Heritage were not winning nothing if your going to have a chance to beat a team like Reidsville you got to come in balls to the wall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT