ADVERTISEMENT

Mt. Heritage vs Reidsville Rd 3 x3

I doubt they were all dialed in in conference play seeing how the conference sucks yet they shut everyone out

Just seen some of the players @ Reidsville and they seem to be excited and ready for game day even staff is dressed in their reidsville attire

If players and faculty are not up for a 3rd round game in the state playoffs, they should probably pick another sport. I imagine every school in the state playing tonight is sporting their team colors today.

Except for Mitchell purple. That color is really tough to wear.:D

Reactions: 68 Lion
You're figuring right, if you take I-40 out of Marion to Greensboro, then North on 29 to Reidsville. Google maps shows 3 hours 22 minutes from Burnsville to Reidsville, but from where ever your house is to the high school, I"d make it 4 hours.
Thank you

Man come on you can’t compare what y’all did in a first round game to us. Do you honestly believe the coaches and players were completely dialed in seeing that every single year the first round game is a blowout anyway

Not to mention pass and ranking
I doubt they were all dialed in in conference play seeing how the conference sucks yet they shut everyone out

I think they were dialed in vs Owen. But we had some guys missing. I think that hurt us. Owen played really hard as well

Raining here in Reidsville
I was looking at the weather forecast for Reidsville and its only giving a small chance of rain at game time, but my weather app is showing some rain headed that way,does your field drain well or will it be a muddy mess if it rains .I'm kinda hoping it does rain sense we played so well last week in a rain and win storm..

the good thing about the weather is the fact that has warmed up from what it was earlier in the week with lows around 20 and highs in upper 30's............today it supposed to be in mid 50's and lows in low 40's....40 percent chance of rain.............field was in decent shape last few weeks considering the monsoons we've had around here this fall...........................

There is no rain in the forecast for tonight's game. I'm not sure where people see the rain. I've looked on 4 different channels and websites. That said. Makes the game easier for reidsville. If was cold and rainy I think them mountain boys have a better chance

Go HERITAGE...DAMN YOU PLAYING FOR A WHOLE AREA OF THE STATE. .AS ROD WHITE ONCE SAID AT SWAIN....WE ARE MOUNTAIN AND THEY'RE NOT ..MOUNTAIN IS DIFFERENT...THOSE FOLKS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DAMN GOOD WE GOT IT...SO GATA FOR 48 AND KNOW EVERYONE WEST OF BLACK MOUNTAIN IS PULLING FOR YOU...

Reactions: Ramkiller2016
How many fans expected for heritage tonight? I expect ram fans to possibly stay put and expect us to make to next week. But they better get their tail out there and support these guys

Go HERITAGE...DAMN YOU PLAYING FOR A WHOLE AREA OF THE STATE. .AS ROD WHITE ONCE SAID AT SWAIN....WE ARE MOUNTAIN AND THEY'RE NOT ..MOUNTAIN IS DIFFERENT...THOSE FOLKS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DAMN GOOD WE GOT IT...SO GATA FOR 48 AND KNOW EVERYONE WEST OF BLACK MOUNTAIN IS PULLING FOR YOU...

He!! Yeah Milltown!!!

You mean west of the Catawba River!

Reactions: MilltownUSA
I think MH will travel well. We’ve had good crowds the past two years at Reidsville so I don’t see that changing this year. Our community normally supports our teams pretty well on the road. I think a lot of them are like me and hoping the third time is a charm.

Y’all do realize we had 2 starters out the first half. One was a two way starter WR/DB and the other was a Defensive starter on the D Line.

You do realize we were a 15 seed with 5 sophs and 2 freshmen playing most of the game and had starters out too. It's late in the season. It happens

Canada man handled the ball away from MH RB. Rams should be up by 21 at least

You do realize we were a 15 seed with 5 sophs and 2 freshmen playing most of the game and had starters out too. It's late in the season. It happens
Go to our roster and look how many sophomores we have that start or get playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT