ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Mtn Heritage

The refs robbed vs Watauga even though Watauga was on the door step. It just gets so comical listening to you guys

I’ve seen the play. Who let them get all the way down there at the goal line? Oh yeah it was Mitchell

Reactions: sbbbfan
That is just one of many many times I’ve heard that stuff from you guys. Including several losses to Heritage. Truth is with having almost your entire team back you shouldn’t have lost any games and this shouldn’t be a game but it is and you have lost so….

Also the video of that play you can’t truly see the ball. It’s a judgment call and you allowed a judgment call to beat you. I nor you knows whether he got in or not. If we could move bodies and zoom in then we could say definitively but we cant

Also the video of that play you can’t truly see the ball. It’s a judgment call and you allowed a judgment call to beat you. I nor you knows whether he got in or not. If we could move bodies and zoom in then we could say definitively but we cant
You can see it VERY clearly especially in the photo. For some reason that I don't know you just hate Mitchell and would never admit it.

Mitchell folks said that Madison would beat Owen. Then Owen laid the smack down on them

• Haha
Reactions: 97Cougar
I don't if it's because Mitchell D is just bad but the sophomore QB is a good looking athlete I'm surprised they have scored more than they have this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT