ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Andrews

Yeah Andrew’s isn’t necessarily the most lucrative visiting team in wnc. Why they are looking at us as a cash cow from 200 miles away is interesting

Yeah Andrew’s isn’t necessarily the most lucrative visiting team in wnc. Why they are looking at us as a cash cow from 200 miles away is interesting
Y'all dont travel that well to be called a cash cow.lol I'm sure Andrews schedule Mitchell for the competition before conference play starts. I'm sure Mitchell scheduled us thinking it's an easy W. Doesn't seem like Mitchell is getting what they where expecting

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
I've got Mitchell by a touchdown tonight if we will put the ball in the air we have a good chance our quarterback Mr Cook is a good passing quarterback and we have a good line of recivers put the ball in the air tonight and we have a really good chance

Y'all dont travel that well to be called a cash cow.lol I'm sure Andrews schedule Mitchell for the competition before conference play starts. I'm sure Mitchell scheduled us thinking it's an easy W. Doesn't seem like Mitchell is getting what they where expecting
While it might change this year and I don't know about tonight but over the years I been to a lot of away games and multiple times Mitchell has outnumbered the home side probably one of the best traveling schools in the state especially for a 1A.
Thing is we just ant got anything else to do on a Friday in Mitchell county lol

While it might change this year and I don't know about tonight but over the years I been to a lot of away games and multiple times Mitchell has outnumbered the home side probably one of the best traveling schools in the state especially for a 1A.
Thing is we just ant got anything else to do on a Friday in Mitchell county lol
I remember y'all brought a pretty good crowd two years ago. I wish Andrews would get more to travel but it just doesn't happen often. I'm glad we have y'all on the schedule. Your always a top 10 team and it's a good test to see where we are. Safe travels for all your fans.

I remember y'all brought a pretty good crowd two years ago. I wish Andrews would get more to travel but it just doesn't happen often. I'm glad we have y'all on the schedule. Your always a top 10 team and it's a good test to see where we are. Safe travels for all your fans.
Well one thing is usually your longer time to travel is 2 hours you add another hour to that it can reduce numbers I'm sure.
I probably would have gone with group tonight but by myself just afraid to. Not concerned about driving 3 hours I drive 7 two or three times a year to see my youngest daughter but if I get to the game and with all my spine and leg problems and slipped or sometimes I can just have a bad flare up out of the blue and then it's late at night and I'm 3 hours away from home just not a good idea.

Reactions: RealStihl
In 21 I’d dare to say we brought more than Andrews I’d almost bet on it

Reactions: Mhsneer
I hope were healthy I heard half the high school has had a bug this week my wife’s a teacher a lot of kids out 2 or 3 days this week

Reactions: RealStihl
According to Mitchell football Facebook page they say that the whole SMC doesn't allow visitor broadcast
Cdoc73 curious what's the funny part is. Do you like the conference not letting the visitors radio broadcast or is their information incorrect? Because I don't know for sure just passed along the information they posted. As far as Andrews not allowing it is a fact the owner of our local radio station got a call from the school who told them they didn't allow any broadcast home or visitor.

Cdoc73 curious what's the funny part is. Do you like the conference not letting the visitors radio broadcast or is their information incorrect? Because I don't know for sure just passed along the information they posted. As far as Andrews not allowing it is a fact the owner of our local radio station got a call from the school who told them they didn't allow any broadcast home or visitor.
Your info is incorrect, many times at home side at Murphy other teams set up there radio

Your info is incorrect, many times at home side at Murphy other teams set up there radio
Ok thanks that more informative than laugh emoji. Thought it sounded odd. I still think that Andrews not broadcasting is odd and not allowing WTOE . I get they are apparently concerned about gate sales but our station broadcast shouldn't affect that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT