ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Andrews

I hate to say it but something has to been done a long snaps just from what little information we got it sounds like it's still an issue. Still curious if Mitchell went back under center or was in the shotgun tonight.

Y'all dont travel that well to be called a cash cow.lol I'm sure Andrews schedule Mitchell for the competition before conference play starts. I'm sure Mitchell scheduled us thinking it's an easy W. Doesn't seem like Mitchell is getting what they where expecting
We travel as well as any team in wnc. I promise we put more people in the visiting side than any smc team.

We travel as well as any team in wnc. I promise we put more people in the visiting side than any smc team.
Sorry but you didn’t have a very big crowd at all. About the same as 2021 but your fans were very loud and proud. Congratulations on the win tonight and safe travels back home. I left early 4th Qtr after Mitchell went up 20 to 3. Very solid defense and Mitchell was well prepared for my Wildcats

Sorry but you didn’t have a very big crowd at all. About the same as 2021 but your fans were very loud and proud. Congratulations on the win tonight and safe travels back home. I left early 4th Qtr after Mitchell went up 20 to 3. Very solid defense and Mitchell was well prepared for my Wildcats
Well really that is usually I wasn't blowing smoke when I said multiple times we'd out number the home side but I don't know if it's just this year or if that extra hour that just makes a difference.
I went to a Murphy game a few years ago and their bleachers couldn't hold us not even near but that was a playoff game.
We used to play Swain every year in the late 90's and early 2000's and always took a big crowd but again 2 hours compared to 3.
We're still packing our 3,500 home side at the our games at least.

But anyway thanks for the updates appreciate it.

Dude y’all brought 12 people last year to ledger

Reactions: Purple1995
That game went just about like I thought it would. I’m a Wildcat thru and thru but we didn’t have nothing for Mitchell tonight. Praying for #55 from Mitchell. Has anybody heard how he is doing?

That game went just about like I thought it would. I’m a Wildcat thru and thru but we didn’t have nothing for Mitchell tonight. Praying for #55 from Mitchell. Has anybody heard how he is doing?
I just read a post on his father's Facebook page he said he's scheduled for surgery next week for a broken leg. I hate that his senior year.

Dude y’all brought 12 people last year to ledger
I was there so no ! I don’t know why a couple of you got so tore up on broadcasting the game and how many fans you bring to a game. Come on man just talk football. Congratulations on the win and you have a very solid team and will only get better as the season goes on. Good luck the rest of the way

I was there so no ! I don’t know why a couple of you got so tore up on broadcasting the game and how many fans you bring to a game. Come on man just talk football. Congratulations on the win and you have a very solid team and will only get better as the season goes on. Good luck the rest of the way
Well I guess I'm one of the couple but I'm not tore up a who went my original response was to someone else about how we traveled in the past in general not particularly this game.
As far as the broadcast yeah I'll admit that bothered me and a whole lot of folks in Mitchell county because we wanted to listen to the game.
Good luck to Andrews the rest of the season I've admired how one of the smallest schools puts out a good teams.
I believe Mitchell will keep improving but losing a good Sr lineman for the season where Mitchell already was at their thinnest position wise will be a challenge but mostly I just really hate for the young man.

Well I guess I'm one of the couple but I'm not tore up a who went my original response was to someone else about how we traveled in the past in general not particularly this game.
As far as the broadcast yeah I'll admit that bothered me and a whole lot of folks in Mitchell county because we wanted to listen to the game.
Good luck to Andrews the rest of the season I've admired how one of the smallest schools puts out a good teams.
I believe Mitchell will keep improving but losing a good Sr lineman for the season where Mitchell already was at their thinnest position wise will be a challenge but mostly I just really hate for the young man.
No sir I have the upmost respect for you, wncbowhunter, MitchellMountie and really all you guys on here. Talking about last night’s game I was really impressed with your team. I really believe this year’s Mitchell team is so much better than last year’s team and that’s saying a lot with the size and athlete’s they had last year. This year’s team was way more aggressive in all areas of the game especially line play. The line had lots more speed both sides of the ball and everyone flew to the ball for gang tackling. I seen a lot of quickness in the backfield and #30 fullback was a hard runner and very strong. The Qb was poised and had a good arm and will only get better and that’s scary. Over all this team plays TEAM BALL and I think that’s why they are better this year. In my humble opinion !!
As far as my Wildcats we lost our starting Qb last week and I think he would have been the difference maker. Mitchell loaded everyone on the line and without our starting Qb we could not throw to keep Mitchell backed off the line. Then while the score was 12 to 3 early we lost our All Conference NC State commit lineman so we were pretty well doomed. I’m not saying we would have won but I’m not saying we wouldn’t.
If Mitchell continues to get better I could see them right in the thick of things with Robbinsville, Swain and other Top West teams.

No sir I have the upmost respect for you, wncbowhunter, MitchellMountie and really all you guys on here. Talking about last night’s game I was really impressed with your team. I really believe this year’s Mitchell team is so much better than last year’s team and that’s saying a lot with the size and athlete’s they had last year. This year’s team was way more aggressive in all areas of the game especially line play. The line had lots more speed both sides of the ball and everyone flew to the ball for gang tackling. I seen a lot of quickness in the backfield and #30 fullback was a hard runner and very strong. The Qb was poised and had a good arm and will only get better and that’s scary. Over all this team plays TEAM BALL and I think that’s why they are better this year. In my humble opinion !!
As far as my Wildcats we lost our starting Qb last week and I think he would have been the difference maker. Mitchell loaded everyone on the line and without our starting Qb we could not throw to keep Mitchell backed off the line. Then while the score was 12 to 3 early we lost our All Conference NC State commit lineman so we were pretty well doomed. I’m not saying we would have won but I’m not saying we wouldn’t.
If Mitchell continues to get better I could see them right in the thick of things with Robbinsville, Swain and other Top West teams.
Well I hate that about your players and I was already a BIG Wolfpack fan then my youngest daughter and her husband she met in high school both graduated from there so I hope whatever injury he has doesn't hinder that opportunity.
And It's hard to lose especially a QB.
And yeah I'v told this is a tight group of kids @ Mitchell this year. It will hurt losing that Sr lineman though and I'm still concerned about the long snap issues last week made me realize why in the first two games they were under center, I asked twice last night if they went back under center after shotgun didn't go well last week but no one answered.

Well I hate that about your players and I was already a BIG Wolfpack fan then my youngest daughter and her husband she met in high school both graduated from there so I hope whatever injury he has doesn't hinder that opportunity.
And It's hard to lose especially a QB.
And yeah I'v told this is a tight group of kids @ Mitchell this year. It will hurt losing that Sr lineman though and I'm still concerned about the long snap issues last week made me realize why in the first two games they were under center, I asked twice last night if they went back under center after shotgun didn't go well last week but no one answered.
I would guess about 50/50 last night under center and shotgun.

Go Mountaineers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT