ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

He did beat ES in the last game of the regular season for the conference championship in his first year…the game where Poindexter completed an obvious bounce pass to Greg Greene in the flat that should have been called incomplete but was allowed to break 60yds for a TD (the Bears won that one 31-28 before the Cards went on to win in the playoffs). The Cardinals destroyed MA 42-10 in 2019 on the way to the state title. JK didn’t win last spring, losing 17-10 to ES, but he had the Bears ready and played ES better than any other 1A team all season, minus Tarboro in the championship game. No one can honestly say that the spring 2021 MA team was as talented as the ES team last spring, yet he had the Bears in position to threaten with the upset. I hate that ES and MA didn’t play this year. I actually think MA had the advantage early in the season, but Lowman has done an amazing job molding this ES group into a tough, resilient team and I think if the two teams played right now ES would win. MA will still have the talent to compete for a title in 1A the next 2 years. Unless HB91 leads to an early realignment putting ES back in 1A (which I don’t think will happen) I’ll be pulling for the Bears to have success over the next 2 years.
Lowman got ES.better through the season MA.really never did.Theu we're good but you never seen much improvement.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
They have Williams too. He’s probably the best all around football player I’ve seen
I guess I was referring more to getting hurt part he's kinda a RB/ QB hybrid but the subject brought up about risking him getting hurt but there's risk to teams that depend alot on a RB as well. But he is what he is and the offence we have and I don't think Ty would have it any other way..but like I mentioned before we've got 4 other RB that have can have big games themselves.

This was the worst officiating I've have ever seen in a high school game. MA is 3 TDs better than Mitchell and the referees handed them the game.
Well it's hard to win a game when every time you score a TD it is negated but Mitchel won the game hats off to them Mt Airy wasn't discipline enough and it's on them

This was the worst officiating I've have ever seen in a high school game. MA is 3 TDs better than Mitchell and the referees handed them the game.
laughing-mj.gif

Damn whining bunch ! I told you people for a long time how obnoxious this bunch from MA is , they got that ass handed to them !
Explain how MA got ass handed to them! 21-14 do uk anything about 🏈. Just keep running your 👄 to get a rise out of us. It doesn't matter.what you think 🤔💬 or something I don't think so.........

You still up ? I have been to bed twice and am so hyped I can't sleep. LOL
What's to do in Bakersville in the summer. I don't hunt or fish. LOL but I can be the life of the party or I have been told so, LOL. I would like to get some BEAR fans and come that way sometime and meet some of you Mitchell posters that made my week. Maybe a weekend if some BEAR fans are game. Show us around and have a good time. Is there and good areas that make great pictures. I will be the official team photographer. LOL, Again any BEAR fans up for the trip ? Any reasonable motels close by.
I hope your son is ok. Someone got a concussion and I hope it was not him and hope the one that got it that it is mild and he will be back Friday night !

Reactions: Purple1995
The MA posters asked for what they are getting on here by bragging up their team
All the SMC and other conference top teams brag about their teams. East Surry when in the NWC bragged just as much but this year they have been no bragging because they didn't know how it was going to go in 2A. If they beat Shelby or not, you will probably hear from them next year. Do you mind saying who your school is ?

All the SMC and other conference top teams brag about their teams. East Surry when in the NWC bragged just as much but this year they have been no bragging because they didn't know how it was going to go in 2A. If they beat Shelby or not, you will probably hear from them next year. Do you mind saying who your school is ?
If your going to brag your team better back it up

TD most of the East Surry poster never post much anyway there is one on here claimming to be East Surry who is a azz I respect most of the pilot people hell I'm married to a cardinal grad it gets tense in my house one week out of the year except this year and I've ribbed her over it But even she says we beat our own self last night She said who ever this footballnc71 poster is it don't represent them he's an Idiot

If your going to brag your team better back it up
They did until the coach pissed off the Refs and got 3 sideline penalties and the kids got mouthy because the coach was mouthing off at the Refs.... Mitchell stayed focused and won a 21-14 game. A 7 point loss is a loss but at least not a blowout. Good game until the coach let it get out of hand. He did not know how to handle getting behind just like he did at East Wilkes.

TD most of the East Surry poster never post much anyway there is one on here claimming to be East Surry who is a azz I respect most of the pilot people hell I'm married to a cardinal grad it gets tense in my house one week out of the year except this year and I've ribbed her over it But even she says we beat our own self last night She said who ever this footballnc71 poster is it don't represent them he's an Idiot
I was talking about the years they played Mount Airy in the NWC. footballnc71 is not from East Surry, just an ES, MA wanta be. has no team that does any team to brag on so he adopted East Surry.

Amazes me how some MA posters can’t keep East Surry out of their mouth. They end up being brought into every single MA thread at some point. Guess it’s that sour taste from East Surry’s success in 2A after so many figured that would fall from the mountain top. It’s almost like when you have a wealthy family member and you live above your means to prove to others you are equal. ES has been on another level than the Bears for 4 years now and you never see a ES poster mention MA when talking about their success. Wonder if that’s because they walk their own path and don’t desire to ride anyone’s coat tails? Great year Bears. Didn’t end the way any of you wanted, that has been made clear in this thread, but in the end, y’all are bashing coaches and players who gave you and that community everything they had. SMH

Amazes me how some MA posters can’t keep East Surry out of their mouth. They end up being brought into every single MA thread at some point. Guess it’s that sour taste from East Surry’s success in 2A after so many figured that would fall from the mountain top. It’s almost like when you have a wealthy family member and you live above your means to prove to others you are equal. ES has been on another level than the Bears for 4 years now and you never see a ES poster mention MA when talking about their success. Wonder if that’s because they walk their own path and don’t desire to ride anyone’s coat tails? Great year Bears. Didn’t end the way any of you wanted, that has been made clear in this thread, but in the end, y’all are bashing coaches and players who gave you and that community everything they had. SMH
Footballnc71 is at fault for that

East Surry was not mentioned until this footballnc71 who is not from East Surry, just an ES, MA wanta be acting as an ES fan kept coming on this thread mouthing about the BEARS . Also, I was on the 1A & 2A threads pulling for East Surry, go look ! ! ! ! !

Reactions: Purple1995
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT