Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Mallard Creek Mavericks

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No.2 and no.8 team in second round,
That is pretty tough,
but thats what the current system says,
Maybe MC can right a down regular season with a playoff run .

I think Mallard Creek's run ends here. Butler has been playing better and better since their early season loss to the Creek. Mallard Creek is still dealing with penalties. Some will say it's aggressiveness. I'm thinking it's a lack of discipline and focus. I think Mallard Creek has lost some of its' hunger it's had the last several seasons.

I'm taking Butler by 8.

But MC is preseason nationally ranked...certainly the best team in North Carolina...with the toughest schedule in the land....and now lowly Butler is being predicted by some to beat the Mighty Mallard Creek?

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Pretty sure he is just talking sarcastically, saying that Butler is "under" or "not worthy". Mallard Creek was praised at the beginning of the year about how good they were. So he's saying Mallard Creek is "Mighty" and Butler is "lowly" or "beneath" Mallard Creek.

I would just ignore him though. He's been like this all year about MC.

I know who he is now! He was kicked off and now he's back. He's a professional Throller! Especially when it comes to MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I know who he is now! He was kicked off and now he's back. He's a professional Throller! Especially when it comes to MC.

But MC is top 10 in the nation nepsy....repping NC high school football for the country....you can't do that from the couch in the third round....

But MC is top 10 in the nation nepsy....repping NC high school football for the country....you can't do that from the couch in the third round....
Your team probably is bouncing around their basketballs right now so you're one to talk. Butler is just flat out better this year. They are my pick to win it all in 4AA, with or without Hales.

Your team probably is bouncing around their basketballs right now so you're one to talk. Butler is just flat out better this year. They are my pick to win it all in 4AA, with or without Hales.

No his team is preparing for round three, and the possibility of winning their fourth in a row, so Shut it Miller... LOL...

Your friend,

Shelby Lion..

No his team is preparing for round three, and the possibility of winning their fourth in a row, so Shut it Miller... LOL...

Your friend,

Shelby Lion..
Go back to the 2A board and talk about your Shelby Golden Loins! LOL! No I didn't accidently misspell that, Shelby Lion will get it

Middle Creek ranked 24 in the nation by USA TODAY. How is it that yet another NC team is now ranked nationally and its not the Shelby Golden Lions. I dont understand how the single greatest dynasty ever isnt ranked but a team that has never even won a state tilte is???? Head scratcher

Middle Creek ranked 24 in the nation by USA TODAY. How is it that yet another NC team is now ranked nationally and its not the Shelby Golden Lions. I dont understand how the single greatest dynasty ever isnt ranked but a team that has never even won a state tilte is???? Head scratcher

This is a 4A board please stop talking about about a 2A team.

Your obsession with MC is scary. You get kicked off of NCPREPS. You change from 98 to 72 as if no one knows who you are? You are fighting a lost battle.

I would suggest you start your own high school site, with your imaginary friends that only you're familiar with. :)

MC with over 50 players on college rosters right now & 2 on NFL rosters from a school that opened it doors in 2007, another 14 scholarship for the class of 2017.

The world is not going to end because they did'nt 4 peat or no longer ranked Nationally. They will re-load and be a heavy contender next year.

We're looking for games next year?

Last edited:
Coach Miller will not be going back to Byrnes, he knows as soon as Bentley fails at SC he will be running back to Byrnes. Miller definitely don't won't that headache again. Beside Spartanburg will be opening a Brand New school in 2018, Miller will put his thumb print on that one!!;)

Oh i'm a troll because i found out the Creek loss? Carry on!!

New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys, Alabama (Duke, Kentucky, UNC Basketball) Lakers, Bulls,Richmond County when they made their run, Independence, Butler, Crest, Mallard Creek, Byrnes SC. All programs that have had a great success in winning Championships. There are fans that show up and rejoice when they lose. Usually you find a large fan base who despises their success. Who show up to say! I told you they were going to lose. I hate that program.

NOBODY HATE'S OR EVEN MENTION's SPARTANBURG FOOTBALL! Go home you little midget. Your mother is running your bathwater, and ready to breast feed your 50+ year old ass.

Coach Miller will not be going back to Byrnes, he knows as soon as Bentley fails at SC he will be running back to Byrnes. Miller definitely don't won't that headache again. Beside Spartanburg will be opening a Brand New school in 2018, Miller will put his thumb print on that one!!;)

So next week. Gotcha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT