ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs Gaffney 9/8

Blindside blocks?
Crackback blocks?
below the waist?
ankle twister?
Horse collar?
Nope. QB’s helmet was off. 0 elbowed him in the side of the head and then got up and stomped on his back. I think it was the first offense play we had. There is a slowed down video that shows it way better but it’s on Facebook

Last edited:
Reactions: NC Joker
I literally did nothing of the sort. In fact I did quite the opposite in this very thread. We were all having an intelligent conversation. Then you showed up and injected your obtuse thoughts that had nothing to do with the subject

Sort of like Shelby Lion but he’s funny and we like him.

Sorry to the 4A posters for bringing another wetodded (<Krypkie BBT) imbecile from CC to one your threads. I figured since we had played Gaffney some insight would be ok. Kings Mountain has a massive Napoleon complex due to over 100 years of futility and having to constantly sniff the taint of Shelby and Crest. So, they lash out in this manner from time to time. They beg for relevancy, they have to do so. They’ve never ever earned it.

Good luck to the Creek.
CRESTRULZ is just UPSET because KM have BEATEN THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGER AKA [SUPER TEAM] 5 OUT OF THE LAST 7 GAMES.

Nothing is impressive with MC. Their offense is straight elementary school. The defense is above average.

Buford GA’s offense must be subpar. Gaffney worked them over. I’m confused

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I thing is impressive with MC. Their offense is straight elementary school. The defense is above average.

Mallard Creek’s defense is really good but stayed on the field too long because of the offense and eventually started getting worked. Buford’s offense and play calling is subpar. They just over power most teams by running the ball with a huge line.

Reactions: crestrulz
Nothing is impressive with MC. Their offense is straight elementary school. The defense is above average.

I didn’t see the game, did MC’s defense struggle?

Well I see Dutch Fork has got back on track with their 1st win. They won over Stratford 54-7.

Knew it was coming, alluded to it a couple days ago. Coming off 2-0 ( I know they lost to Buford but there wasn't a kid on that team not counting it as a 3 td win). 2 weeks to read how great you are, back in school and combine it with having beat Gaffney down there last year and what happens? Flat, sloppy and you grab a L against a good team. MC is 1000% a energy/effort team with a ceiling....they don't have the talent ( especially on offenses) to just roll out and win.

Watched about 10 minutes on NFHS. Must have been 8 penalties and a 5 min conference after each one....just unwatchable.

MC is a very tough team to beat when they play hair on fire and they get turnovers. I think they got 7 in the first 2 games( 2 for scores). They have scored 3 TDs on offense in 3 games. Two of which were 3 yrd passes that Black took 60-70 yards on his own. They have the same issues they have had for awhile. Offense can't score on above avg defenses.

I saw a handful of kids in shorts on the sideline, not sure how much that contributed to tonight.

Loss probably help the mindset more than a win would have....my guess is they finish strong.

The Observer Prep show wasn’t kind to the Mallard Creek offense. Buford and Gaffney are two talented teams that are among the best of their respective states. I can understand why the offense might struggle. The game against West Charlotte will be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT