ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Watauga vs # 15 Mallard Creek

I'm not sure which direction to lean after reading these comments. What makes Watauga the number two ranked team?

Heading out at 1:30 pm. Gotta set up the outdoor heaters. ✔️😀
Heaters!!!! You guys aren’t going to be needing any heaters. This is football weather tonight. Maybe I’ll see you then. Safe travels up the MTN.

Reactions: nepsy7
I know it feels more like football weather than it has been. I could imagine the chilliness and the air stirring up in the hills of Watauga.

I know it feels more like football weather than it has been. I could imagine the chilliness and the air stirring up in the hills of Watauga.
Just talked to my mom not long ago, she said it's really not terribly cold in Boone for this time a year. It is wet though. I feel like that could be an equalizer IMO. On, Watauga!!! Pioneers always have a shot until the clock reads 0:00.

MC not having much luck trying to run up the middle on Watauga. Just going off tackle

This is insane. I heard a whistle in the stands. Let’s play ball and I don’t care who wins

eating-crow-1.gif

Alright, so whose ready for that crow? I've got plenty to go around so no pushing or cutting line.
I'll own up to one plate. Well done please. Hope you have enough to go around. Pretty long line. Congrats. Admit, I am a bit surprised but Watauga is a well coached team. Good luck next round.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
They are fun to watch. I think a Grimsley or Butler will probably be to much fir them but that offense is difficult and #4 really makes it go

They are fun to watch. I think a Grimsley or Butler will probably be to much fir them but that offense is difficult and #4 really makes it go.
No question MC is a great team, their history has proven that. You're right about habich having watauga disciplined. Every time I make it back to Boone to watch a game, I'm amazed by their precision year in and year out. They don't get very many penalties.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT