ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs Gaffney 9/8

Where is Nepsy?

We will tell you where he is.

He is hiding.
Afraid to face the music he created.

4A 4A 4A

That is all he knows.

He cannot handle the fact that a NC 3A team accomplished what his all powerful 4A team could not.

For years now, we have represented that there is no reason that 3A quality teams, even 2A powerhouses, could not compete and even win against quality 4A NC programs.
Instead of acknowledging what was reasonable, and even already proven, he chose to rant, curse and threaten banishment to anyone even coming on this board to suggest such a thing.

So now he hides.

Are we surprised ?!

Reactions: 704cougardad

He is hiding.

4A 4A 4A

That is all he knows.

He cannot handle the fact that a NC 3A team accomplished what his all powerful 4A team could not.

For years now, we have represented that there is no reason that 3A quality teams, even 2A powerhouses, could not compete and even win against quality 4A NC programs.
Instead of acknowledging what was reasonable, and even already proven, he chose to rant, curse and threaten banishment to anyone even coming on this board to suggest such a thing.

So now he hides.

Are we surprised ?!
Are you referencing 1-3 Shelby?

Glad you mentioned that.

2A Shelby defeated 4A Olympic last Friday by a score of 51-21…..and it wasn’t that close.

Olympic was 11-1 last year.

2AShelby’s 3 losses this season are to 3A opponents. #1, #2, and # 7 in 3A.

MC should play up more often.
It works.
It appears that Nepsy's help, or should we say his clones, are emerging. In Nepsy's absence, they will act as his representatives. Nepsy is waiting for the right moment to elaborate on the topic, so if you could please be patient and amuse his clones while they are entertaining you.

It appears that Nepsy's help, or should we say his clones, are emerging. In Nepsy's absence, they will act as his representatives. Nepsy is waiting for the right moment to elaborate on the topic, so if you could please be patient and amuse his clones while they are entertaining you.
Nah just saying most years Shelby wouldn't be remotely close to MC. To reference Olympic shows you don't pay much attention. Their 11-1 last year was the biggest fraud in the state as evidenced by their 55-6 playoff lose to Independence. Olympic may be the 20th best team in the Charlotte area at best.

Guess Shelby and their 8 losses and counting in the past two years is really proving your point. LOL

Nah just saying most years Shelby wouldn't be remotely close to MC. To reference Olympic shows you don't pay much attention. Their 11-1 last year was the biggest fraud in the state as evidenced by their 55-6 playoff lose to Independence. Olympic may be the 20th best team in the Charlotte area at best.

Guess Shelby and their 8 losses and counting in the past two years is really proving your point. LOL
Like the Nepsy I am familiar with, you think, look, speak, walk, and poop the same way. We all rather see the other log-on please. Log off and log back in.

There's:
bigdadd11103

Then there's:
704cougarsdad <--- Where has he been after the Vance choke?(acted just like Nepsy).

All of you sound the same. Talk the same trash. Talk the same talk. and hide when it's time to hide.

Last edited:
Where is Burns located? Is that an actual football team?
Burns is located North of Shelby in the town of Lawndale.

Yes they are an actual football team and a pretty good one at that. I think all four CC teams will play anyone. Win, lose or tie

We’d take on the chin some due to the school population sizes but you’d have respect for anyone of us or else. Cant come in here half stepping.

Crest and Shelby are 7 miles apart. Put them together and then the whole 4A argument is done with. Believe that.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Burns is located North of Shelby in the town of Lawndale.

Yes they are an actual football team and a pretty good one at that. I think all four CC teams will play anyone. Win, lose or tie

We’d take on the chin some due to the school population sizes but you’d have respect for anyone of us or else. Cant come in here half stepping.

Crest and Shelby are 7 miles apart. Put them together and then the whole 4A argument is done with. Believe that.
Lol...didn't Crest used to be 4a??

Lol...didn't Crest used to be 4a??
Back in the mid 90’s we were. But we were drawing kids from everywhere. It was how the lines were drawn. They got redrawn to curb some of that.

94 team was State Champs and ranked 18th in the Country by the USA Today.

96 team was State Champions as well.

I’m just saying the talent is spilt between 2 schools that are 7 miles apart. 2 good programs.

Back in the mid 90’s we were. But we were drawing kids from everywhere. It was how the lines were drawn. They got redrawn to curb some of that.

94 team was State Champs and ranked 18th in the Country by the USA Today.

96 team was State Champions as well.

I’m just saying the talent is spilt between 2 schools that are 7 miles apart. 2 good programs.
Where did everyone go?

From what I saw of the Gaffney game. Crest would roll MC this year.

Thst defense would be so tired by halftime the slaughter would be on.

Maybe not every year. But this year it’s already over

From what I saw of the Gaffney game. Crest would roll MC this year.

Thst defense would be so tired by halftime the slaughter would be on.

Maybe not every year. But this year it’s already over
Not really a hot take. Dozens of teams would do the same. In fact 3 of the 4 teams they have played already have. They are not very good.

Not really a hot take. Dozens of teams would do the same. In fact 3 of the 4 teams they have played already have. They are not very good.
No one was saying it after they played that overrated Buford GA team.

All I ever hear is about that defense. We'd SMOKE that defense...

snoop lion smoke GIF

Actually you just showed your lack of real knowledge. #0 was dealt with...do you expect it to be broadcasted across all media outlets? how many teams, players and coaches deal with things "in house" you are an absolute moron as well as Rulz...yall are so proud of the fact that you stole one from Gaffney. you want to talk about dirty? what 0 did was inexcusable but that sort of garbage happens every game in piles..he just got caught. I know for a FACT Crest clowns threw punches in the varsity game as well. saw it with my own eyes... thats inexcusable as well but we didnt blast it all over social media like you idiots. Crest player threw a punch against Shelby too..was on the sideline and had a great view of it...its who gets caught...ours got caught and was dealt with. take your priveldged asses somewhere else and act high and mighty like your kids dont do stupid sh!t.
even your very "honerable" man of character HC talked to Gaffney and gave his 2 cents that it wasnt worth a suspension and whatever nonsense you wanna cry about.

see you at the reservation for your beating next year, cause thats what it will be.
You better get on your knees and start praying now. It won’t be as easy as you think next year.

Your posts never age well. Gaffney’s players are wanting out. One threatened to leave this last week. A receiver.

A bunch of cracks over there. Guess what boss. They all saw our offense. When we graduate a couple of ours this year what do you think happens next?

Better switch back to Burns.

Sad America GIF

You better get on your knees and start praying now. It won’t be as easy as you think next year.

Your posts never age well. Gaffney’s players are wanting out. One threatened to leave this last week. A receiver.

A bunch of cracks over there. Guess what boss. They all saw our offense. When we graduate a couple of ours this year what do you think happens next?

Better switch back to Burns.

Sad America GIF
Yall better be careful down there in Gaffney

This horseshoe crowd will have moving trucks at the ready and on standby for your players.. They've already added on to the storage building/condo's to accept more "transfers" They are creating more jobs for daddies than any presidential promise ever made... THEY are the reason the job market is booming in Southwestern Cleveland County....

LOL

BTW I told yall Creek..... You lose to Gaffney and these pork rind eaters will roll in here reminding you they beat them and that they could beat you too....Thats how these cockroaches roll .... I love the rascals but they are ruthless.... ha ha ha we know they beat us with our own players, three of theirs, plenty of gaffneys , some of gastonias, even one from like the Carolina Panthers I hear.... :)

Get em Rulz

• Haha
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Yall better be careful down there in Gaffney

This horseshoe crowd will have moving trucks at the ready and on standby for your players.. They've already added on to the storage building/condo's to accept more "transfers" They are creating more jobs for daddies than any presidential promise ever made... THEY are the reason the job market is booming in Southwestern Cleveland County....

LOL

BTW I told yall Creek..... You lose to Gaffney and these pork rind eaters will roll in here reminding you they beat them and that they could beat you too....Thats how these cockroaches roll .... I love the rascals but they are ruthless.... ha ha ha we know they beat us with our own players, three of theirs, plenty of gaffneys , some of gastonias, even one from like the Carolina Panthers I hear.... :)

Get em Rulz
I’m just handling a traitorous clown.

Having fun.

Just like Kevin Costner said.

Field of Dreams 30 day movie challenge GIF

He is hiding.

4A 4A 4A

That is all he knows.

So now he hides.

Are we surprised ?!
Bigdadd11103, Nepsy7, Blue and Gold22, none of them have been active. Something about these three commentators combined seems suspicious and also strikingly similar. Time moves quickly, and the Creek currently has a record of 2-3. What does the organization's overall future look like?

Bigdadd11103, Nepsy7, Blue and Gold22, none of them have been active. Something about these three commentators combined seems suspicious and also strikingly similar. Time moves quickly, and the Creek currently has a record of 2-3. What does the organization's overall future look like?
Lol. We are not the same. Have been active but nothing recently to comment on. MC will still be a very tough out for the playoffs. 2-3 with 3 losses to a top 5 National team, a top 5 SC team, and a top 5 NC team. If they had played 2 cupcakes and Hopewell as conf opener theyd be 5-0 top 3 rated in the state. But essentially its the same team at 2-3. MC will be fine.

Lol. We are not the same. Have been active but nothing recently to comment on. MC will still be a very tough out for the playoffs. 2-3 with 3 losses to a top 5 National team, a top 5 SC team, and a top 5 NC team. If they had played 2 cupcakes and Hopewell as conf opener theyd be 5-0 top 3 rated in the state. But essentially its the same team at 2-3. MC will be fine.

It comes across that nepsy went ghost when MC started losing when perhaps it wasn’t his intent. He provides good information on that team so it’s always good to get his take. Blue and Gold has been active as well. I never associated bigdad as a Creek supporter.

Mallard Creek has to win either the Hough or Chambers game to finish 6-4. Not sure if they can make the playoffs dropping both games but who knows. That conference is brutal so hopefully the non conference will have them ready to make a run.

Glad you mentioned that.

2A Shelby defeated 4A Olympic last Friday by a score of 51-21…..and it wasn’t that close.

Olympic was 11-1 last year.

2AShelby’s 3 losses this season are to 3A opponents. #1, #2, and # 7 in 3A.

MC should play up more often.
It works.
Just seeing this post, but last year's Olympic team was a major fraud - how they accomplished 11-1 last year is quite amazing. They were not (are not) any good. Total fluke of a year last season.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
It comes across that nepsy went ghost when MC started losing when perhaps it wasn’t his intent. He provides good information on that team so it’s always good to get his take. Blue and Gold has been active as well. I never associated bigdad as a Creek supporter.

Mallard Creek has to win either the Hough or Chambers game to finish 6-4. Not sure if they can make the playoffs dropping both games but who knows. That conference is brutal so hopefully the non conference will have them ready to make a run.
Conference is very brutal. Best in the state.

Not Nepsy so please don't hold me to this. But he calls HS games for different networks, and does other HS football and entertainment work so he MAY be off of the boards until after HS season. Sometimes that's part of the agreements with different work groups.

Not Nepsy so please don't hold me to this. But he calls HS games for different networks, and does other HS football and entertainment work so he MAY be off of the boards until after HS season. Sometimes that's part of the agreements with different work groups.

How convenient.
Not buying it.
But if true, good riddance.
We hope he never posts again.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Rutledge

How convenient.
Not buying it.
But if true, good riddance.
We hope he never posts again.
@2nd To None it's fake news. Maybe he was banned due to his vulgar language on here which breaks the rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT