ADVERTISEMENT

Live Update .....Northeastern vs Reidsville

Reidsville is a well coached and talented group of athletes. Northeastern played a solid game and have nothing to be ashamed of. Great effort by both clubs.

Reactions: eaglez15
Congrats Reidsville on your 20th SC. I didn't have NFHS but listened to the game on reidsvilleradio.com. Great game and very good broadcast crew. Now will go to KTC broadcasting.com to listen to Shelby ND game.

I never said we will get blown out. I said if we don't adjust we will. But I am a winner. I have a ring. Beat shelby in 07. Ne is the loser here. Talked trash all game. Saying we can't compete. Ne fans that was talking trash here in stands saying nothing now

Reactions: 1SWO1
I never said we will get blown out. I said if we don't adjust we will. But I am a winner. I have a ring. Beat shelby in 07. Ne is the loser here. Talked trash all game. Saying we can't compete. Ne fans that was talking trash here in stands saying nothing now

Well yeah they did during the game! Congrats rams ! Hope we can beat a very good ND team gonna be tough

Not one northeastern fan said shit

Reactions: 68 Lion
Congrats to the Rams from WRH country. Hope we get to see you guys next year. Sounds like both teams will be loaded.

Reactions: gridiron guy
Now I will say shelby will blowout ND. But NE offense couldn't do anything 2nd half. Qb had 2 long runs. Great plays . But couldn't get a drive going. . Rams had no choice to score 4 times. Was in huge hole early. 1 for 4 in redzone in first half

Reidsville wants Wallace again as well. Last 2 years were instant classics

I hope Shelby goes to 2a next year. Too many heavyweights in 2aa.

Who will Reidsville gey non conference next year?

Reactions: Lion Attack
lmao. Ya'll no good, just beat up on a bunch of slow mountain teams in playoffs and got a big head. Now you playing somebody with REAL speed you struggling.
Bless em lord bless em. Seems NE struggled. Not the Rams.

How you gonna talk junk after saying “we gonna get blown out” earlier in the day when y’all went behind

Definition of fair weather fan right there

Congrats to the Rams on yet another title ! Great program
How am I fairweather fan? Lol go to all games and played 4 years there. Teague started going deep on the man to man coverages and it was too easy for the sophomore qb. Those throws were next level throws. And Wow Breon. And Canada . Great plays on the balls. Special talents

Coaching so far awful for the rams. Playcalling is awful . Just run. Ne can't stop it

This will most likely be a blowout. Coach play calling is stupid right now for rams. Ne can't stop run but we keep passing

Rams are way out coaching themselves . Wont keep running after we go up and down the field running.

How am I fairweather fan? Lol go to all games and played 4 years there. Teague started going deep on the man to man coverages and it was too easy for the sophomore qb. Those throws were next level throws. And Wow Breon. And Canada . Great plays on the balls. Special talents

Sounds from the quotes Teague was trying those throws in first half too?

Again congratulations to Rams. Piedmont schools have ND left good luck to them as well.

He tried 1 down field throw in half 1. And it was a TD. Lol others were jump passes and screens

I'd say rams had 450 yards maybe 500. 250 rushing and at least 200 passing

Congrats to Reidsville. I predicted a state title this year for them after seeing them in week 4. A lot of y’all had a lot of mouth About this game but now it’s crickets.

Yes #9 has been critical IMO. But we don't t feature any players more than others. Everyone gets same amount of touches. And I was on the 2006 team that beat your red devils. Not 09. But enjoyed it just the same haha no offense

Even I said this will be the last chance they have losing in a while...I see 2 more titles for them coming up...

Yes #9 has been critical IMO. But we don't t feature any players more than others. Everyone gets same amount of touches. And I was on the 2006 team that beat your red devils. Not 09. But enjoyed it just the same haha no offense
I still have the newspaper somewhere...Miracle in the Mud....we would have got beat that next week....

Yep. Il never know why yall didn't just punt or take a knee. That game was to crazy for either team to have a chance the next week. We held tough for 3 quarters but were down vs cummings

Yes. Seems to happen in every title game. Give up long TDs in first 3 minutes. Even dating back to both shelby matchups

How you gonna talk junk after saying “we gonna get blown out” earlier in the day when y’all went behind

Definition of fair weather fan right there

Congrats to the Rams on yet another title ! Great program

Thanks Lion.

Credit the great Rams coaching staff for adjustment at halftime to completely turn the game around.

Rams QB is a 14 years old Soph.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT