ADVERTISEMENT

Live Update .....Northeastern vs Reidsville

Has the Long kid been a integral part of the offense this year...
Long was Rams' second leading rusher behind Travion Canada on season with 650 yards and 6 TDs on just 78 carries (8.3 per carry). Add another 100+ for both today.

He will be the go-to guy next season along with Kwame Davis, who averaged 9.8 per carry on 36 attempts.

They went into hiding. Choke job of the year. Their best team in history couldn't pull it out. Damn what a shame
No dog here but nah...

Lost on FG to undefeated Reidsville team with 4 seconds left...

Both teams played well...

And I watched it for free without any glitches...:D

Reactions: eaglez15
Senior Travion Canada had a great game on both sides of the ball for Reidsville, junior brother Demontez Canada made a great catch for a TD.
And 2 more Canada brothers in the undefeated middle school pipeline.

Reactions: Rammer16 and Rayum
No dog here but nah...

Lost on FG to undefeated Reidsville team with 4 seconds left...

Both teams played well...

And I watched it for free without any glitches...:D
He’s just a dumba** with no life! His team is home but he wants to call someone a choke artist....but swo was watching the game on tv. I’m signing off...yes I am the parent of a NE player and I only got up here because of that fool 1swo1 constantly talking about our team the whole year on every blog! We are the second best team in the state and honestly it was an evenly matched game and could’ve gone either way. Congrats to Reidsville. Last, I think I speak for everyone in the EC area when I say 1swo1 kiss our a**! Proud of our Eagles!

Reactions: Rammer16
May have missed post but are the stats available from game? I know one poster had Rams with 600 yards but I think he might be a little prejudiced. Just wondered how close they were.

May have missed post but are the stats available from game? I know one poster had Rams with 600 yards but I think he might be a little prejudiced. Just wondered how close they were.
600 yds..lol....no way ....think the Rams had around 250 rushing and maybe 150 passing...so I'm guessing about 350 to 400 yds.....

Reactions: thekidd12
According to the official stats from the NCHSAA (which are not always accurate), Reidsville had 203 yards rushing and Elizabeth City 264. Reidsville had 116 yards passing, EC 47. Total yards were almost even: Reidsville advantage 319-311.
Time of possession was pretty much even but Reidsville dominated second half 16 minutes to 8.
Canada had 124 yards rushing, Long 103 for Reidsville while Harris had 175 and Freshwater 64 for EC.
Pininx completed 9-of-25 for 116 yards and 4 TDs. Pass had 3 receptions for 32 yards and 2 TDs.

According to the official stats from the NCHSAA (which are not always accurate), Reidsville had 203 yards rushing and Elizabeth City 264. Reidsville had 116 yards passing, EC 47. Total yards were almost even: Reidsville advantage 319-311.
Time of possession was pretty much even but Reidsville dominated second half 16 minutes to 8.
Canada had 124 yards rushing, Long 103 for Reidsville while Harris had 175 and Freshwater 64 for EC.
Pininx completed 9-of-25 for 116 yards and 4 TDs. Pass had 3 receptions for 32 yards and 2 TDs.
so I was off about 30 to 80 yds...lol...Rams also had a slew more first downs.....not that it makes any difference.................

Last edited:
A great battle by both teams. The Rams oline figured it out in the second half and took control of the game. Coaches kept Pinnix in the pocket and had better success than on the roll outs. Good hard runs by Canada and Long. I read the early post about the Rams schedule and all that jazz. Picture this, the teams that play in the finals on a regular basis know not to count out great programs. Football is a game of adjustments.

Reactions: Lion Attack
What classless statement,that slow mountain team had your ass last week until the turnover.
You must have missed what the NE poster said. He said we only can beat slow mountain teams in the playoffs. He said this at half when up 21 to 7.

Reactions: 1SWO1
A great battle by both teams. The Rams oline figured it out in the second half and took control of the game. Coaches kept Pinnix in the pocket and had better success than on the roll outs. Good hard runs by Canada and Long. I read the early post about the Rams schedule and all that jazz. Picture this, the teams that play in the finals on a regular basis know not to count out great programs. Football is a game of adjustments.
once Pinnix learns to put a little touch on his roll out passes............look out...the kid can definitely throw the deep ball......................

Reactions: freshdl3
He’s just a dumba** with no life! His team is home but he wants to call someone a choke artist....but swo was watching the game on tv. I’m signing off...yes I am the parent of a NE player and I only got up here because of that fool 1swo1 constantly talking about our team the whole year on every blog! We are the second best team in the state and honestly it was an evenly matched game and could’ve gone either way. Congrats to Reidsville. Last, I think I speak for everyone in the EC area when I say 1swo1 kiss our a**! Proud of our Eagles!

Your true colors. Your kid plays on the team. LoL what a joke you are all year. Talking so much and again NE falls short. Up three scores and lose the game. Damn feel for the kids but laughing hard today at you and Goober. Two of the worst fans around. Maybe next generation for you guys LoL

Your true colors. Your kid plays on the team. LoL what a joke you are all year. Talking so much and again NE falls short. Up three scores and lose the game. Damn feel for the kids but laughing hard today at you and Goober. Two of the worst fans around. Maybe next generation for you guys LoL

They weren’t up 3 scores. That fake punt they executed gave them momentum. It could have been a different game if the rams took advantage of some of those opportunities in the 1st half

NE has as much talent as I've seen this weekend. I've always felt you got to learn how to win the big one. Reidsville knows

Difference in game was Reidsville coaching. Looked to me like NE had no halftime adjustments.

They came out really quick at halftime. I was thinking it was too fast.

Ne has the best d line the rams played in a long time. Best team rams faced this year. They are good but I didn’t think we should have been down 21-7 at half

Yes there were some heckling northeastern fans just like Wallace rose hill last year. But it's all in good fun. Makes game more exciting. But Ne fans shut up whole 2nd half until they took 28-21 lead late 4th. Then they started yelling yall trash. We win. Then 3 plays later. Tied again. Then they shut up again .

Reactions: 1SWO1
Yes there were some heckling northeastern fans just like Wallace rose hill last year. But it's all in good fun. Makes game more exciting. But Ne fans shut up whole 2nd half until they took 28-21 lead late 4th. Then they started yelling yall trash. We win. Then 3 plays later. Tied again. Then they shut up again .
I didn't here any of that with the NE fans that SWO talking about and I we were all on NE side. I don't know those hecklers from either place

One thing not mentioned previously -- Elizabeth City's 28 was most put up against Reidsville all season. At same time, it was only third time Eagles scored less than 30.

Reidsville meanwhile has now hit double digits in 48 straight games, which is 10th best in state (all classes). Elizabeth City will carry a streak of 53 straight double figure scoring games into next season (ninth best in state).

Oh ... what about that other scoring streak? Reidsville has now gone 308 straight games without being shutout, a state record.

I didn't here any of that with the NE fans that SWO talking about and I we were all on NE side. I don't know those hecklers from either place

What?? They talk shit all game last weekend and this weekend. You know and we all know it. NE choked again like I've said all year.

Your mama is a joke for raising a thing like you. Our team sent swo home on the bus crying but you’re on a championship game thread that doesn’t concern you talking about a team that sent your team home and finished 14-1 on the season..,you’re so stupid. Plus you can’t count if you think NE was up three scores. How you laughing at me and goob when again, you watched the game from your couch! You’re a joke and our team did the one thing they set out to do this year which was to beat swo because of idiots like you! Just know my son and the rest of the NE team will be just fine and they broke records..now it’s on to go to and play in college....something you never did. Again, NE shut a lot of people up this year and proved a lot of people wrong. People like you don’t even matter because you’re a tired, weak little man who is miserable and ignorant. I am deleting my whole account now because if I don’t I will continue to argue with an uneducated, sorry, pitiful, negative, miserable, illiterate, liar with no life. Good luck to all the teams next year...and good luck to everyone up here who will have to deal with this fool 1swo1!

Northeastern High School Eagles 14-1 (school record for wins in one season)
Conference champions
Regional champions
State Championship Runner-Up

Reactions: dogs79
Your mama is a joke for raising a thing like you. Our team sent swo home on the bus crying but you’re on a championship game thread that doesn’t concern you talking about a team that sent your team home and finished 14-1 on the season..,you’re so stupid. Plus you can’t count if you think NE was up three scores. How you laughing at me and goob when again, you watched the game from your couch! You’re a joke and our team did the one thing they set out to do this year which was to beat swo because of idiots like you! Just know my son and the rest of the NE team will be just fine and they broke records..now it’s on to go to and play in college....something you never did. Again, NE shut a lot of people up this year and proved a lot of people wrong. People like you don’t even matter because you’re a tired, weak little man who is miserable and ignorant. I am deleting my whole account now because if I don’t I will continue to argue with an uneducated, sorry, pitiful, negative, miserable, illiterate, liar with no life. Good luck to all the teams next year...and good luck to everyone up here who will have to deal with this fool 1swo1!

Conference champions
Regional champions
Don't delete your account. Delete who you don't want to hear from

Don't delete your account. Delete who you don't want to hear from
I did but it doesn't stop him from seeing what I post plus all I have to do is click to see his ignorant posts then I have to comment smh. I can't stand people like him and keep arguing with him which is just negativity. Our team accomplished so much and I think of all those boys as my sons...can't stand when people are disrespectful toward them for no reason at all!

Reactions: dogs79
This forum could be a positive thing to promote high school football. Obviously there are some that don't see it that way. But if you deleted the negative or disparaging remarks, 90 percent of the comments would still be on here.

Last edited:

Conference champions
Regional champions

The rant is on. Dude keep my name and family out of your mouth
This is a football message board. Talk football. NE choked plain and simple. You wanted to beat SWO not win a title LoL shows you have idea what it takes to win. Your a joke of a human. Delete your account and Go back to the tralier park team dad. Your son ain't playing no college ball so stop with that. Yes I did play college LoL not sure what you are even talking about. Records mean shit when you don't win the game when all you do is preach title runs through NE LoL That QB you praised choked with the QB as well

I did but it doesn't stop him from seeing what I post plus all I have to do is click to see his ignorant posts then I have to comment smh. I can't stand people like him and keep arguing with him which is just negativity. Our team accomplished so much and I think of all those boys as my sons...can't stand when people are disrespectful toward them for no reason at all!

Poor you team dad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT