ADVERTISEMENT

Lee County vs Glenn

Tgrindle

Nov 4, 2013
Trying to be positive and look for silver linings it appears we could see some really good matchups, especially some, “East/West” ones, made as hoc and this could be one of them. I know Glenn has some players but that’s about it. What should we expect to see in Sanford Friday Night?

Trying to be positive and look for silver linings it appears we could see some really good matchups, especially some, “East/West” ones, made as hoc and this could be one of them. I know Glenn has some players but that’s about it. What should we expect to see in Sanford Friday Night?

I've been hearing their name in the past years... I think its a program on the rise; I wouldn't take em too lightly...

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
I think Glenn is slightly down but they still a solid team and they will have athletes in spots and I think this is a good match up for both teams but I think Glenn wins by 7-13 points.

A lot way tho 80 miles away but it’s only about 1hr - 20 or so away

Not hard to figure out I’m a Lee guy, lol.

Playing good teams will only make you better, that’s why we are glad we are out of the old conference and Into the new one. I remember playing in the old SEC and what I remember everyone saying and feeling was no matter if you won or lost you were going to be feeling it the next day. Hopefully the new one will be somewhat the same.

And I def don’t mind watching good games and maybe seeing an L rather than watching running clocks. Burdeau and his teams respect everyone, I know they are very thankful for Glenn taking the game, a lot of schools were contacted but it was crickets for responses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT