ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ Dudley

We tried to tell some of you about Dudley. They played conservative in the first half, but came out in the 2nd half to put this game on ice. Just mad we gave up that FG in the 4th. Those so called holding calls kept KM drive alive on that one. Congratulations KM on holding Dudley under 43pts! We tried to warn you! Soft Schedule huh? The Dudley fans read these comments and the players, plus coaches.... Thanks for the extra motivation.

What you think now, that speed bust lose

We tried to tell some of you about Dudley. They played conservative in the first half, but came out in the 2nd half to put this game on ice. Just mad we gave up that FG in the 4th. Those so called holding calls kept KM drive alive on that one. Congratulations KM on holding Dudley under 43pts! We tried to warn you! Soft Schedule huh? The Dudley fans read these comments and the players, plus coaches.... Thanks for the extra motivation.
They know now

Congrats Dudley. You guys have a good team. I seen a couple of your speedsters get ran down from behind though. KM returns pretty much returns their whole team for next season so we will be okay.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Dude they threw a halfback pass on their first play of game. How is that conservative? You stupid.

Dude they threw a halfback pass on their first play of game. How is that conservative? You stupid.
I got your stupid, it was one play in the whole first half dummy. The rest of the half, the didn't run their slants to Wall or go deep to him or Baker like they mostly do. I been watching them play for 25 years and know them better than you. I along with others people that been going to their games the last 30 and 40 years, renting buses and following them throughout the ends of the state. You just mad, because your butt is eating crow right now. Look in the mirror and call yourself that STUPID! One play out the whole half, You not to bright are you!

I got your stupid, it was one play in the whole first half dummy. The rest of the half, the didn't run their slants to Wall or go deep to him or Baker like they mostly do. I been watching them play for 25 years and know them better than you. I along with others people that been going to their games the last 30 and 40 years, renting buses and following them throughout the ends of the state. You just mad, because your butt is eating crow right now. Look in the mirror and call yourself that STUPID! One play out the whole half, You not to bright are you!
First I never trashed Dudley so I am not worried about no crow. Go back and show me where I trashed Dudley. The issue is that you guys can’t own up to basic facts. Dudley attempted multiple passes in first half but their qb was either getting sacked or getting hit that’s why Dudley ran it probably more than normal. The KM pass rush gave the Dudley offense no time for a play to develop and the KM db’s are pretty good and fast themselves. Dudley had multiple offensive plays for losses and all of you were nervous. The one big play that Dudley made in first half was a lucky break for you when your quarterback got popped and the ball flew out and you had a guy catch it and run it down to the goal line. Throw that play out and Dudley doesn’t score in the first half. Dudley coaches did make some good adjustments with their o-line and in their pass coverages in the second half. Dudley is well coached especially on defense. Also when Neal from KM got hurt that definitely helped Dudley because their O-line could not and did not block him all night. Congrats Dudley won. You guys getting on here and acting like Dudley just dominated every aspect of the game shows that you aren’t as knowledgeable as you think you are. Last it wasn’t Dudley’s offensive speed that did anything to KM but the way Dudley defensive speed flowing to the ball is where Dudley is impressive. Dudley is a good talented veteran team, we knew that going in. Some of you are on here making up grievances or jock riding other teams/posters because your own teams are trash!

SnoopdawgD24 still came back for the smoke(not the herbal kind). Good for you for not running and hiding.

Havelock fan but I like watching Dudley play the pace they came out with on the first drive in the second half was crazy lol was like watching Oregon back when they had Kelly as coach
To be honest the score should've been higher. We fumbled the ball on the 8 after a long pass that Shutdown24 is talking about..lol. The second half we just played Dudley football. And that's fast paced and quick strikes. The first drive was under a minute.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
To be honest the score should've been higher. We fumbled the ball on the 8 after a long pass that Shutdown24 is talking about..lol. The second half we just played Dudley football. And that's fast paced and quick strikes. The first drive was under a minute.

Dudley should have had a second turnover in first half that the refs either missed or just gave you the ball back for whatever reason. Dudley got the big play immediately after that which setup your first score. Also some of the penalties on big KM first down pass plays really hurt. Once we got down 20-7 in the 3qt and had an opportunity to make it a 20-14 game but did not, I feel took some of the wind out of our young guys on defense. All and all this is a very good experience for our young group of players. It should fuel their off-season workouts. We return around 18 starters and a bunch of other young guys who played a lot this year. KM will definitely be in the hunt next season. We knew going in that Dudley was a tough group and probably one of the top ten programs in the state regardless of classification and have a ton of kids playing on the next level. Good luck the rest of the way.

Yeah I seen that half back pass was nice if he held on to the football that was a easy score the next couple of plays

Actually the first drive in the second half was a 1:57 but I will not interrupt a good story lol.

Deadly Dudley is the obvious favorites to win the whole thing...but us old guys remember 2004 😈
Dudley looked unstoppable in the first half, but the Crest 2 platoon system wore them down in the second half as Dudley had some key players going both ways. Brandon Spikes had a hell of a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT