ADVERTISEMENT

#10 Kings Mtn @ #7 AC Reynolds

From the Navy to a B210. We have a lot in common for two dudes who’ve likely never met.
Id rather work on a B210 than any car or truck made today. I could hang my legs inside the hood and see everything, get cussed out for not holding the drop light still and save a ton of money. Kids today worry about WiFi connections lol

Greg is horse laughing all his critics and rightfully so.

WTF is a Strait Heron Bobby Carroll from down south? The stinking GOATS

Reactions: ChargerFan89
Greg is horse laughing all his critics and rightfully so.

WTF is a Strait Heron Bobby Carroll from down south? The stinking GOATS
A new coach no matter how good is going to struggle to get any team to the state championship with a new system in the first year. It’s one of the reasons that I think it is impressive what Sosabee has did in his second year. Coach Herron inherited some internal problems that became glaring as the season unfolded. It’s hard to coach when coaches under the previous regime that are still around aren’t aligned with the new way of doing things. It’s confusing for the kids and parents which creates chemistry problems. There is a lot of behind the scenes conversations with parents and kids from people who do not want the new regime to do well. It will get better after we lose a couple of coaches and people around the program.

A new coach no matter how good is going to struggle to get any team to the state championship with a new system in the first year. It’s one of the reasons that I think it is impressive what Sosabee has did in his second year. Coach Herron inherited some internal problems that became glaring as the season unfolded. It’s hard to coach when coaches under the previous regime that are still around aren’t aligned with the new way of doing things. It’s confusing for the kids and parents which creates chemistry problems. There is a lot of behind the scenes conversations with parents and kids from people who do not want the new regime to do well. It will get better after we lose a couple of coaches and people around the program.
I would agree with you but I also think the parents have to let the coaches do there job. How the parents acted after the game was uncalled for. You don’t yell at players and put them down and blast them on social media they are high school kids. There was an internal issues with the team and the coaches you could tell and the parents didn’t help the situation.

I would agree with you but I also think the parents have to let the coaches do there job. How the parents acted after the game was uncalled for. You don’t yell at players and put them down and blast them on social media they are high school kids. There was an internal issues with the team and the coaches you could tell and the parents didn’t help the situation.
Dude it seems your comprehension is not all there. I give you some grace because you are young but c’mon. Reading is fundamental geez. I’ve stated before that behavior is embarrassing if you scroll up this post and read. You have to get to the root of the behavior however. Alot of that behavior is the result of behind the scenes conversations by disgruntled “people” around the program planting those negative seeds with parents and players. It is the unaddressed elephant in the room. Throw in a couple of loud messy parents on top of this and this is what you get. It’s a lot to deal with as a head coach and kids are caught in the middle with listening to current coaches versus the people who are in their ear. Some of this will automatically sort itself out after this season and some will need to be worked out.

Dude it seems your comprehension is not all there. I give you some grace because you are young but c’mon. Reading is fundamental geez. I’ve stated before that behavior is embarrassing if you scroll up this post and read. You have to get to the root of the behavior however. Alot of that behavior is the result of behind the scenes conversations by disgruntled “people” around the program planting those negative seeds with parents and players. It is the unaddressed elephant in the room. Throw in a couple of loud messy parents on top of this and this is what you get. It’s a lot to deal with as a head coach and kids are caught in the middle with listening to current coaches versus the people who are in their ear. Some of this will automatically sort itself out after this season and some will need to be worked out.
A few of the parents have talked so much on social media that I expect them to transfer their kids and Shelby/Crest will benefit..

What are you talking about I didn’t even disagree with you.

A few of the parents have talked so much on social media that I expect them to transfer their kids and Shelby/Crest will benefit..
Most will stay put. The core will definitely stay. I expect to lose one transfer and that will be a positive in my opinion because of their parent/guardian.

What are you talking about I didn’t even disagree with you.
Maybe it’s how you worded your statement. If not my bad. I agree some of the parents are messy and embarrassing but they are being stoked also.

“I would agree with you but….”

Maybe it’s how you worded your statement. If not my bad. I agree some of the parents are messy and embarrassing but they are being stoked also.

“I would agree with you but….”
Most will stay put. The core will definitely stay. I expect to lose one transfer and that will be a positive in my opinion because of their parent/guardian.
I agree. There is some if they do transfer might hurt us talent wise but will help when it comes cohesion in the locker room

If one or ten leave so be it. You don’t want kids on your team that jump ship anyway. Those are normally the ones that can be toxic to the locker room, have parents that are too much baggage or in it all for themselves. It’s not always the case but most of the time it is. If they cared about their friends and teammates they would stay put.

If one or ten leave so be it. You don’t want kids on your team that jump ship anyway. Those are normally the ones that can be toxic to the locker room, have parents that are too much baggage or in it all for themselves. It’s not always the case but most of the time it is. If they cared about their friends and teammates they would stay put.
I feel the same way. It’s isn’t so much the kids but some of these toxic ass parents. Someone else would just be inheriting our headaches…

I feel the same way. It’s isn’t so much the kids but some of these toxic ass parents. Someone else would just be inheriting our headaches…
It doesn’t matter about the headaches man. So many teams out there and across the nation only care about the championship ring. Tradition is lost and the majority of the blame is the parents. The everyone gets a trophy crowd spawned into what we have today. The kid graduates and is forgotten but that banner still sits high and proud. Some (parents included) don’t care that they basically just taught the kid to leave when things are not perfect instead of working to make it better and sticking it out. Traditionally you would hear a coach talk about developing players but most importantly developing men and teaching life lessons. Thats not the norm anymore and it’s sad to see. Its all about the accolades for the program at all cost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT