ADVERTISEMENT

#10 Kings Mtn @ #7 AC Reynolds

Football is all about matchups. This matchup with AC Reynolds for my Mountaineers makes me nervous. The Rockets are well balanced and well coached in all three phases of the game. AC is always a well disciplined team. Also the Rockets are playing at home. My Mountaineers have their work cut out for them this week. We will definitely need our ‘A’ game and we need to play a clean game to have a chance to win this one.

Last edited:
I might have the year wrong but I believe it was 2009, ACR had a defense that I believe is some what similar in my humble opinion.

I wonder the status of ACR RB. If ACR wins will he ready to come back or will they just keep him out. I guess also depends on how far ACR makes it in the playoffs.

Well it’s been a long time since we had everyone healthy. We are pretty close to having everyone available for the first time since the 1st half of the 1st game of the season. Looking forward to the challenge of playing at AC.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I wonder the status of ACR RB. If ACR wins will he ready to come back or will they just keep him out. I guess also depends on how far ACR makes it in the playoffs.
Last week Coach Laws said in paper IF we make it to the third round then our TB will be available. I haven’t heard anything different from that this week. I’m assuming he’s out until I physically see differently.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
It seems most people are picking AC Reynolds so I guess that makes us underdogs. We getting on the bus and coming up the mountain anyway…

# Let’s Go!!!

I like KM in this one. I don't see ACR scoring a lot tonight. They don't do anything on offense that scares you. 1600 yards passing and 1600 yards rushing doesn't scream offensive fire power. And while KM isn't much better in that category, I think the defense will win this one for them. Typically, defense travels and that will be the difference tonight. I hope it's a great game for all involved.

No way KM gives up 28 points to ACR. They may lose, but won't give up that much. Only 1 team has scored more than 17 against them, and that's Crest, who scored 39.

ACR three losses come to VERY, VERY GOOD 4A teams... All by 1 point... They're playing at home ... GIVE ME ACR by 14... Probably More !!!!!!!

Safe travels up the mountain. I wish we could have gotten yesterdays weather. It’s worse than awful up here right now. Chilly, damp, foggy and dark

0-0 still5:53 remaining in first quarter. Kings mountain had a good drive ended with a penalty. Reynolds has 2 drives with probably negative yardage

Kings mountain roughs the punter in the Reynolds endzone. Another enormous penalty. Reynolds still doesn’t have positive yardage and it’s almost halftime. Kings mountain has controlled the game but it’s 0-0

Erwin transfer Ty Johnson with a Reynolds pick 6, but gets called back. Kings mountain with penalties and turnovers all over the place

I assume kings mountain doesn’t have a kicker. They’ve been inside the Reynolds 20 multiple times and got nothing

I guarantee kings mountain has more penalty yards than AC Reynolds does offensive yards

If kings mountain didn’t throw a pass in this game, they’d be up 21-0. Third pick of the night comes with 2:30 left in third quarter

The kings mountain fans are FUMING…. Kings mountain continues to take deep shots and is now probably 0-8 on them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT