ADVERTISEMENT

#10 Kings Mtn @ #7 AC Reynolds

In my picks I actually got ACR playing Crest in the West Final. But lot could depend on if ACR RB plays or not. I could be wrong. KM is tough and they could pull this one out. I agree I think we will see a really good game.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
At the jamboree, the Reynolds personnel that came and talked to the fans beside me were confident if they played KM again. Said 'no way this is the number 1 team in the state' and 'if we see them again, we kill them'. Time to see if they were right.
Ummm…….no 🙄🙄

Reactions: PBBear51
I don’t for one second believe anybody affiliated with ac Reynolds football program would say openly say something like that
You may not believe it, but I was there. As the team was walking in front of the visitors stands towards the far end oppositethe scoreboard, 2 men came off the track,in ACR shirts to the talk to the ACR fans I had been talking with. I said personnel because I wasn't sure if they were coaches but definitely was with the team.

I promise you every player, coach, and true Rocket fan has nothing but respect for KM and all our opponents.
Has nothing to do with respect. I didn't say they didn't respect them, they were just confident in if they saw them again. That's not disrespecting a team.

Don’t count on him playing, coach says in paper it would be 3rd round before he plays, if we make it there! And no they aren’t assuming we win this week, just going by strict doctors orders.
I think he should just focus on next season and not come back this season. Kids got a bright future playing at the next level and still another season of hs left. Well this is how I would look at it if it were my kid.

I think he should just focus on next season and not come back this season. Kids got a bright future playing at the next level and still another season of hs left. Well this is how I would look at it if it were my kid.
Yeah I get that, but watching him on the sidelines running back and forth helping the sophomore running backs, cheering on his team, plus his brother is a senior I’m sure he’d like a chance to play with him this year.

Yeah I get that, but watching him on the sidelines running back and forth helping the sophomore running backs, cheering on his team, plus his brother is a senior I’m sure he’d like a chance to play with him this year.
I know he got hurt in the Cleveland County Jamboree. Is this the same injury from that game.

Health more important than anything at the end of the day, football is just a game but I get it.

At the jamboree, the Reynolds personnel that came and talked to the fans beside me were confident if they played KM again. Said 'no way this is the number 1 team in the state' and 'if we see them again, we kill them'. Time to see if they were right.
I don't see an ACR fan saying that. Even in losses, the rockets fan base has always been classy. When they were beating watauga 50-0 in the early 2000s, they never even talked trash. Don't see it.

Reactions: shslion
I have been wanting to see him play .. how would y’all say he compares to Rico ? Rico is still my favorite player to watch run the ball in HS football… Rico’s game against Shelby his senior year was just amazing

I have been wanting to see him play .. how would y’all say he compares to Rico ? Rico is still my favorite player to watch run the ball in HS football… Rico’s game against Shelby his senior year was just amazing
He is stronger than Rico was but Rico was more elusive. Max is shifty and follows blocking really well and has very good speed. Rico could make something out of absolutely zero like no runner we’ve ever had. Max rushed for 300+ against Shelby last year and the next game had 300+ yards receiving against Rabun Gap. He really can do it all. Max will run over a DB but Rico would just make an ankle breaking move to get free.

Reactions: Mopar forever
If you post it enough you think it will happen?
Lol I will keep my mouth shut. I won’t wish that evil on Acr. The truth is, I don’t want to play against him after he missed us this year. I’ve actually been to significantly more ac Reynolds games recently than AHS games. I live like 2 miles from ac Reynolds. And the fact that we are as good as canton middle school plays a part too

Last edited:
He is stronger than Rico was but Rico was more elusive. Max is shifty and follows blocking really well and has very good speed. Rico could make something out of absolutely zero like no runner we’ve ever had. Max rushed for 300+ against Shelby last year and the next game had 300+ yards receiving against Rabun Gap. He really can do it all. Max will run over a DB but Rico would just make an ankle breaking move to get free.
I feel like Rico was to crezdon butler as max guest is to johnny white if I can make an AHS comparison. I remember the butler game last year. Everybody on planet earth knew Guest was getting the ball on 3rd and 3, 4th and 1 and you just couldn’t stop it ala Johnny white.
Rico and crezdon would run you over and juke you out of your shoes while taking it 75 yards. Shane laws used him so well

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Lol I will keep my mouth shut. I won’t wish that evil on Acr. The truth is, I don’t want to play against him after he missed us this year. Truth be told, I’ve been to significantly more ac Reynolds games recently than AHS games. I live like 2 miles from ac Reynolds.
Come on over to the dark side! 😁 I was just messing with you about your comment about CS.

Reactions: AhsCougar1
I don't see an ACR fan saying that. Even in losses, the rockets fan base has always been classy. When they were beating watauga 50-0 in the early 2000s, they never even talked trash. Don't see it.
It wasnt fans, but it wasnt a big issue(locker room talk). They was just confident in what they saw and what they felt they could do. I talk to college coaches on a weekly basis for 2 different sports. I help kids that have been under recruited get more opportunities. That's why I travel the Charlotte area to different games, not just my school. This is my first year doing football. If people think a staff member saying that to friends is not something they would do haven't been around coaching at all. Why would anyone make that up? Lol. Nothing for me to gain. I have no issues with what was said or ACR. If you look back, at the beginning of the season, I had ACR top 5 when noone else was talking about them.

yeah, he seems to carry the load for them. Not the best thing to do fresh off healing from injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT