ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Price steps down at Wallace Rose hill

Might be retirement, could be that his son takes over, or he may have a job lined up somewhere else. Rumors were spread in southern DC that he was interviewing other places.

Duplin Times says that Price told them that his son would likely not be interested in taking over for him at WRH.

Dont forget price took a 2-10 wallace rose hill team to back to back state titles and career 5 total . St James now has the best coach in sc hands down

Dont forget price took a 2-10 wallace rose hill team to back to back state titles and career 5 total . St James now has the best coach in sc hands down

I wouldn't get too crazy with that ....Maybe one of the best, but not the best in South Carolina.
I know Tommy Knotts at Dutch Fork is really good,

Congratulations to St. James and Coach Price

What's that suppose to mean .....last year is last year if thats the case we don't even need to play will just live on the past ... I Applaud coach price for taking on a new challenge looking forward to see what he does

Price will have super tough schedule, the region he's coaching in in SC is tough including Myrtle Beach. Price is smart surrounds himself with people who love the game and love their craft. Good luck to the Price family and good luck to St. James

Reactions: enuff_znuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT