ADVERTISEMENT

Flippin and other best receivers in the state

I don't have the official stats ... but I'm thinking one of the TDs was on an end-around run.
Still Flippen has set all the sophomore receiving records at Reidsville. Will update later.

He scored just about every way possible. On his last receiving td, he got turned around completely and still made the catch.

Reactions: Otis4411
He scored just about every way possible. On his last receiving td, he got turned around completely and still made the catch.
A couple of the TD catches can be seen here:

• Love
Reactions: Rammer16
Flippin...I believe has caught either 19 or 20 touchdown passes this season and most of them were distance jobs.............
I was telling our coach about him after practice one day this week. I told him Lee just threw a simple out route to the sideline to him. His first step he is wide open. Just run right by the defense and was gone. He is fast. Colleges better be getting in on him NOW!

pretty sure he's on everyone's radar.....there is a certain school in Raleigh that I would sure to like to see him line up with..........only a soph...barring injury he is poised to take it to the ultra elite area....almost there now..btw...good win for your West Craven Eagles................

I was telling our coach about him after practice one day this week. I told him Lee just threw a simple out route to the sideline to him. His first step he is wide open. Just run right by the defense and was gone. He is fast. Colleges better be getting in on him NOW!

I actually think he was good enough to start last year. Him and peoples were probably the 2nd and third best wideouts last season with the proper playing time, behind pass.

Flippen now has 36 receptions for 1,189 yards and 20 TDs. That's 33 yards per catch. He also has 3 rushing TDs, a pick-6 and a punt return TD.

• Wow
Reactions: Rammer16
Flippen now has 36 receptions for 1,189 yards and 20 TDs. That's 33 yards per catch. He also has 3 rushing TDs, a pick-6 and a punt return TD.
That is very impressive for any year much less a 10th grader. How tall is he?

Reactions: Otis4411
He's probably not one of the best in the state........but.........I do want to say that Eastern Randolph's Elias Alston has had a heck of a year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT