ADVERTISEMENT

Flatlanders

It wasn't an excuse. That QB did really good in the playoffs. Had some good stats. And ran hard.
I just wanna to see all the hypocrites in here
👀

It wasn't an excuse. That QB did really good in the playoffs. Had some good stats. And ran hard.
I just wanna to see all the hypocrites in here
👀
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: Bearmod1
hard to develop it when you don’t have it
How many player on the roster? That is all that counts. Your numbers are comparable to all other teams. Which is real good for a small school. My original comment was made because you acted like it was an excuse for losing. If he had great stats that nullifies that. ER won without their best player who was a stud and made a big difference.

BK Let me set your butt straight! How is MA chasing Robb for titles????? Thing people forget is when you guys were winning those small Titles MA was a 1A school playing in 3A because they wanted to and were dang good. If MA had chosen to have played in 1A WICH IS WHAT SIZE SCHOOL THEY WERE HOW MANY TITLES COULD THEY HAVE WON in at time they had James Brim, Garrett Spence, Todd Greenwood, Anthony Moore just to name a few. MA had the largest enrollment in the History of the school in 2022 and were considered a 1A school. So lets stop this BS about how many title yall SMC boys won in a time MA could have played in class they should have but chose to play 3A! Truth is MA has a winning record OVER the SMC! Also MA is 3rd in the State with all time wins something Robb and many schools will always chase!
That sounds like Tarboro story. Playing 3A in the 70s, 80s & 90s…

BK Let me set your butt straight! How is MA chasing Robb for titles????? Thing people forget is when you guys were winning those small Titles MA was a 1A school playing in 3A because they wanted to and were dang good. If MA had chosen to have played in 1A WICH IS WHAT SIZE SCHOOL THEY WERE HOW MANY TITLES COULD THEY HAVE WON in at time they had James Brim, Garrett Spence, Todd Greenwood, Anthony Moore just to name a few. MA had the largest enrollment in the History of the school in 2022 and were considered a 1A school. So lets stop this BS about how many title yall SMC boys won in a time MA could have played in class they should have but chose to play 3A! Truth is MA has a winning record OVER the SMC! Also MA is 3rd in the State with all time wins something Robb and many schools will always chase!
It’s surprising with all that history last year was the first state title in recent times.

Reactions: Usdi Watali
How many player on the roster? That is all that counts. Your numbers are comparable to all other teams. Which is real good for a small school. My original comment was made because you acted like it was an excuse for losing. If he had great stats that nullifies that. ER won without their best player who was a stud and made a big difference.
I actually never said anything in regards to your comments. I was replying to someone else.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Here I’ll settle it all.
Robbinsville
Swain
Murphy
Mt Airy
Tarboro
They are all ELITE programs that have found success year in and year out. Sure they’ve all had dry spells where their success wasn’t as great as their standards, but as a whole, they are all top tier. As for the majority of Mt Airy fans on these boards, we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel😂😂 all in good fun and to pick at Whitley and Buzz

Here I’ll settle it all.
Robbinsville
Swain
Murphy
Mt Airy
Tarboro
They are all ELITE programs that have found success year in and year out. Sure they’ve all had dry spells where their success wasn’t as great as their standards, but as a whole, they are all top tier. As for the majority of Mt Airy fans on these boards, we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel😂😂 all in good fun and to pick at Whitley and Buz
Exactly you cant take a message board personal. It is in all fun!

Here I’ll settle it all.
Robbinsville
Swain
Murphy
Mt Airy
Tarboro
They are all ELITE programs that have found success year in and year out. Sure they’ve all had dry spells where their success wasn’t as great as their standards, but as a whole, they are all top tier. As for the majority of Mt Airy fans on these boards, we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel😂😂 all in good fun and to pick at Whitley and Buzz
Me?
I love everybody1
Well almost everybody.

Yeah seems like if I remember correctly, ER had a punt return for a TD and couple of quick scores. Rville did move ball, especially in second half, but that “three point game” occurred in last three minutes. As I said when asked Rville spent much of fourth quarter on ER side of field.
The first thing that comes to my mind is that ridiculous fumble that R'ville recovered deep in ER territory with under a minute left. My heart sank to the lowest depths of hell when that happened.

Reactions: thekidd12
BK Let me set your butt straight! How is MA chasing Robb for titles????? Thing people forget is when you guys were winning those small Titles MA was a 1A school playing in 3A because they wanted to and were dang good. If MA had chosen to have played in 1A WICH IS WHAT SIZE SCHOOL THEY WERE HOW MANY TITLES COULD THEY HAVE WON in at time they had James Brim, Garrett Spence, Todd Greenwood, Anthony Moore just to name a few. MA had the largest enrollment in the History of the school in 2022 and were considered a 1A school. So lets stop this BS about how many title yall SMC boys won in a time MA could have played in class they should have but chose to play 3A!
All area schools played in 3/A at the time, Elkin, North Surry, everybody…

Buzz you're wrong as usual. Elkin won the western state title in 3/A in 1967 they played North Surry.

Soccer? Is that even a sport?
Now grassgrowing is a more exciting sport.
Of course if the grass is not growing, we could watch paint dry.

• Haha
MA has a very good program. Proud of any Bear team! They have good shot at State! Those kids work as hard as anyone.
Hey!!!!
Don't count those chickens there buzzaroo...
Man this thread took some turns didn't it?
You started it to play a pretty decent ditty aimed towards myself and I watched it morph into a measuring match between you guys then ended up talking about another kind of football...
I need to go to bed. Muzzleloading starts tomorrow here buzz...
Keep that thread starting finger at the ready...

Reactions: buzzcoach
Hey!!!!
Don't count those chickens there buzzaroo...
Man this thread took some turns didn't it?
You started it to play a pretty decent ditty aimed towards myself and I watched it morph into a measuring match between you guys then ended up talking about another kind of football...
I need to go to bed. Muzzleloading starts tomorrow here buzz...
Keep that thread starting finger at the ready...
Dang it don't start till the 4th here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT