ADVERTISEMENT

My top four to in the West now!

I'm done with preps y'all be good and good luck to your teams! TD you seriously need help brother! I have enjoyed having fun on preps over the years but it's not worth this frekin drama and being called a POS all the time. It's all yours TD. I get enough attention from my Wife and friends and family. daaaaaa.....Bears and Go Bears! God bless to everyone I'm done!

I'm done with preps y'all be good and good luck to your teams! TD you seriously need help brother! I have enjoyed having fun on preps over the years but it's not worth this frekin drama and being called a POS all the time. It's all yours TD. I get enough attention from my Wife and friends and family. daaaaaa.....Bears and Go Bears! God bless to everyone I'm done!
Don't leave. Everything is gonna be ok.

Peace

Happy Fun GIF by Coddies

Well, bye

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Ice Cube Friday GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT