ADVERTISEMENT

Post Friday 11/17 Scores

I wish NFHS gave the schools a choice of a automatic motion camera or one operated by someone because I believe a person would do a better job. "The Pixellot patented technology automates production with a multi-angle, AI-powered camera that captures indoor and outdoor footage. Cameras will automatically switch on at set times for events. Auto-tracking software enables the camera to follow the flow of play and zoom in on the key action."
Well no need to patented it because it sucks. If there is a long pass or run play forget seeing how it ends because by the time the camera gets there it all over.
Tonight watching the Murphy - MA game when someone moved thru the middle of the field the momentarily disappeared.
Plus I don't know why they bother to show the score and time because they stay 0 the whole time any software worth anything should be able to do that.
Also if you listen to the game on the radio to get the information on game-by-game play, NFHS is about 20 or more seconds behind the live game on the local radio station. They need to team up with the radio station WPAQ 740 to stream it live together at Mount Airy. Not sure what they can do at other games to make it enjoyable to watch.

LoL man stop it. You make zero sense. Does Robbinsville have 3 more victories in them this season? Maybe so. You betting they do? LoL

Because if they don’t, then it’s clear the SMC was down this season across the board. That then makes Swain’s 11-2 record EVEN MORE overrated.
If you don’t think Swain is a tough team, you have no clue what football is. Their defensive line is as good as any outside of Rabun Gap. Make no mistake, whether Robbinsville wins the state championship or not, the SMC is still the toughest conference in the state. The conference speaks for itself. You can bet the house that if you’re going to win a state championship, you’re gonna have to beat a SMC team to do it. Mt Airy may very well be the ones representing the west yet again this year. But, then again, they might not. I’d say right now, Mt Airy, Robbinsville, North Rowan and ER all are going to be hard to beat. At the end of the day though, there will be plenty more State titles come the SMC’s way. It’s been a consistent for years. I don’t see that changing.

LoL man stop it. You make zero sense. Does Robbinsville have 3 more victories in them this season? Maybe so. You betting they do? LoL

Because if they don’t, then it’s clear the SMC was down this season across the board. That then makes Swain’s 11-2 record EVEN MORE overrated.
You make zero sense”?…LOL.
(Read slowly…) the statement “still a better record than the best 10-3 team you've ever seen” is a simple fact regardless of whether one thinks they are overrated or not. Just saying I’m proud of our boys! 😎

So…
Not a high bar then?
😂
I found you a picture of Mount Airy's video scoreboard from https://twitter.com/GraniteBears
MA Athletics
I think this was a soccer game. The fence beneath it is 3 or 4 feet tall.

F6JBYxQXkAAHHhw

Last edited:
That sign on Balsam by Barber's Orchard is about the size of that one. At night, if you don't know what it is you'd think there's a bunch of emergency vehicles and there was an accident. I'd hate to have a house close to it.

Sure was...there was also a trip on said play. I mean we can argue spots and flags all day and it wont change the outcome for you! Anybody that thinks the refs cost Swain the game is sour grapes. We can show you pics of a few spots if you would like.
Were you at the game?

Reactions: BK13T-$
Sure was...there was also a trip on said play. I mean we can argue spots and flags all day and it wont change the outcome for you! Anybody that thinks the refs cost Swain the game is sour grapes. We can show you pics of a few spots if you would like.
It's not about the outcome for me or you (I hope). It is about the young men that were out there. May be sour grapes for you when Mt Airy dog walks ya'll if you are lucky enough to make it that far and don't forget Tarboro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT