ADVERTISEMENT

Post 10/11 scores

One game at a time. Just gotta laugh up this season, both my schools struggling.😂

You guys on a collision course with ole RaNnElmAn at the end of the season.
Yeah orange/blue game will be interesting. Saw where Reidsville bunch think West Stokes was a good team. Orange/blue beat them so…
Little 1A probably doesn’t stand a chance 🤷‍♂️

Sticking to my gunz Mt. Airy posters. There maybe something about late season rematches🤔. Regardless of who they played last night. You know when you see something special evolve. Just sayin. And at no point and time did i ever scream Starmount’s praises before they played Mt. Airy. I knew the game had the potential to be very close either way. And i wasn’t wrong. I’m still not wrong in what i saw in person last night. In my opinion the rematch will be a great game. I like the Rams chances a lot more than before. Will they win who knows? It will be two great teams facing each other with little to no room for error no matter where the game is played.

Sticking to my gunz Mt. Airy posters. There maybe something about late season rematches🤔. Regardless of who they played last night. You know when you see something special evolve. Just sayin. And at no point and time did i ever scream Starmount’s praises before they played Mt. Airy. I knew the game had the potential to be very close either way. And i wasn’t wrong. I’m still not wrong in what i saw in person last night. In my opinion the rematch will be a great game. I like the Rams chances a lot more than before. Will they win who knows? It will be two great teams facing each other with little to no room for error no matter where the game is played.
Lets not Crown Starmount yet only team and I mean only team they played with a pulse was MA and lost on there field to a MA team that has several penalties and TDs called back on calls where runner was already past the penalty. -1 rushing 130 total yards. MA hard place to play in playoffs especially on dead grass and that dang loud video board. Kelly Holder will get the offense worked out. #71 will be back. Bears will be rested and healthy.

Reactions: Bearmod1
No crowns.. given. I just like what i saw for the 1st time, when a team lives up to their potential for a game. If it can be sustained they will be a force. Not so sure what problem you have with it.. you’re not changing my mind.. Please stop trying. I have given your squad more than adequate credit for being who they are. There are however chinks in their armor that in the last few years no one has even had a smidgeon of a chance to sniff.. im not really concerned about the negative yards you continue to harp about.. you won by 3 a win is a win.. thats all that matters.. EW proved that the Bears can be ran on. The Bears still have a great defense.. it just isn’t UnBearable! But really it’s the offense of the Bears and the playcalling that is a lil suspect. Losing JK hurt you guys. But the athletes make up a lot of ground to halfway cover the suspect playcalling. # 4 and the Defense cover the rest of the offensive playcalling woes🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Lets not Crown Starmount yet only team and I mean only team they played with a pulse was MA and lost on there field to a MA team that has several penalties and TDs called back on calls where runner was already past the penalty. -1 rushing 130 total yards. MA hard place to play in playoffs especially on dead grass and that dang loud video board. Kelly Holder will get the offense worked out. #71 will be back. Bears will be rested and healthy.
Thomasville won state championships in 2004, 2005 and 2006, with the last two seasons being 16-0. We were undefeated (11-0) in 2007 and had beaten Jordan Matthews 29-22 in the regular season. Nobody thought they would beat us at our place in the playoffs. But they did, ending our shot at a four-peat.
Nobody’s invincible and sooner or later, everybody has a bad day against a good team.
Stay humble.

Thomasville won state championships in 2004, 2005 and 2006, with the last two seasons being 16-0. We were undefeated (11-0) in 2007 and had beaten Jordan Matthews 29-22 in the regular season. Nobody thought they would beat us at our place in the playoffs. But they did, ending our shot at a four-peat.
Nobody’s invincible and sooner or later, everybody has a bad day against a good team.
Stay humble.
Thomasville beat a 6seed young MA team in west finals 2006.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT